1. I can log in but I don't have any characters left on any account. Can I do conversion for free via website?

2. Iam waiting for transfer 3 days any1 knows???

3. I have been waiting for the transfer of the character for 14 days, could you already give at least some information on him? I wrote both to the forum and to the mail, no one answers me. Hekpomant character, warlock, 70 lvl, outland.

4. I have been waiting for the transfer of the character for 14 days, could you already give at least some information on him? I wrote both to the forum and to the mail, no one answers me. Hekpomant character, warlock, 70 lvl, outland.
    I can log in but I don't have any characters left on any account. Can I do conversion for free via website?
    Iam waiting for transfer 3 days any1 knows???
    Have you all checked again today?

5. Have you all checked again today?
    Have waited over a month to get my request across. Submitted multiple tickets as my character was flagged for a name change which did not let me access it within the warmane website UI. PLEASE help me here.

Would please request help here via ticket.

6. Unless you are able to log in to the tbc server there is nothing to do to help you, your character was probably marked for rename due to inactivity.
    It was my case, i tough my character was not there, but when i logged i saw it marked.
    I'm not sure about the state of the realm but if you got the client on your computer try to log in, you can find the realmlist somewhere on the forum. If it works it works, if not try contacting warmane support.
    This Exactly. MODS please do something here as not one of you have addressed this issue.

7. This Exactly. MODS please do something here as not one of you have addressed this issue.
    Address what? We don't do anything related to accounts, characters or the like.
    Keymouse even says in the post you quote to try contacting Support.

8. Still waiting for any kind of reply from Warmane or any of its staff. Transfered my holy paladin like 3 weeks ago and she never showed up on Icecrown and it says the transfer is starting....... Really frustrating

9. I have been waiting for the warlock for a month, I submitted a request for transfer from Outland to FROSTMOURNE on 01/16/2021. I'm still waiting, no information, no one answers me ...

10. Transfered my hunter, but the Tame beast etc spells are gone, cant train it. And cant pick up the quest for it either.

11. Transfered my hunter, but the Tame beast etc spells are gone, cant train it. And cant pick up the quest for it either.
    Open a detailed ticket in-game and you will receive help.

12. They almost fixed it, atleast to the 2nd part of the quest, back to the ticket queue boss again.

13. My character is still not in the world of Frostmourne. For over a month I have been waiting for one single character. Warlock, 70 lvl. Hekpomant,
    outland ...

14. Will it be possible to transfer Outland characters to new seasonal realm after Frostmourne when it comes out?

First ... 614151617 Last