1. as ive said earlier, my account is premium and the characters got removed. no one was online on my account either.

Well, i've checked your account, all characters are intact, the reason they do not show on the website is because all of your names have been removed due to inactivity.

Premium accounts are not exempt from name cleanups, only removals.

You must login to the game, set a new name for your characters then you will be able to see them on the website.

2. Moved over my 70 Mage got the starter package gear but have nothing else that is supposed to move too ( Character's mounts, items, gems, enchants, reputation and professions will be transferred ) this did not happen

3. Went from "transfer from Outland" to Icecrown is starting to "transfer from Outland to Icecrown is blocked, 10 character limit."
    Can we move to Frostmourne instead

4. I Believe it would be a Wise Decision to Allow Transfers to Frostmourne. Frostmourne has a Smaller Population than IC and Would like Additional Players.

Most of the Players in TBC seems to be a lot like Frostmourne Players, Less Hardcore and Play For Fun.

Don't want to Enter IC and get Nuked by Honor Farming S8+SM Players every BG, very unattractive for Ungeared Players, and were getting Demoted to Starting Gear :P

Also, Solves the Full Char List for Many

5. What should i do to get my character's mounts, items, gems, enchants, reputation and professions? made a transfer but there are nothing xept starter 80 lvl pack: all my items, proffs, mounts and bags (including bank) are gone.

6. What should i do to get my character's mounts, items, gems, enchants, reputation and professions? made a transfer but there are nothing xept starter 80 lvl pack: all my items, proffs, mounts and bags (including bank) are gone.

Send me a PM if you're experiencing this.

7. Send me a PM if you're experiencing this.
    PM Sent :)

8. I guess this is the punishment for active players, all my icecrown characters are high-end geared, my outland character can't be transferred without deleting one of them, so instead of exchanging the characters for coins, the active Icecrown players will just have to let their outland charracters rot away? Nice going.

9. Char List Full Error

Nevermind, I Found out there is a

"CHARACTER TRANSFERS (You have reached a character limit, click here to merge characters to a linked account)"

I Assume I need to Spend the 10 Dollars on the Linked Account for the Login Q

(Also Would be nice to Transfer to FM, Don't see why not since it's a x7 Realm like IC, IC is already full)
    Edited: September 28, 2020

10. as ive said earlier, my account is premium and the characters got removed. no one was online on my account either.
    Check out for strange ips:
    https://www.warmane.com/account/history

11. I be all Like I want to keep this char as level 70 to Show off my Gearz on my new level 70 Twink, wait a minute, forgot it's forced to 80 :P

12. i am experiencing it too please help me thanks you ..

13. 2 questions:

Golds will be transfered?
    Items in bank will be transfered?

14. So what happens to the players who have bought hundreds of coins on outland? Will there be any compensation for this server shutting down like there was with the molten wow to warmane transfer? Or are we just going to be left with nothing?
    Edited: September 29, 2020

15. about gear

Admins you realy give "Free starter set" who is green and Item level is 154.
    This is not close to set we have in Outland.We can't even start a RDF. thats realy realy bad starter gear.
    You should make something about the gear. This is not starter gear.
    My gear in TBC is better than this gear.
    You should give us better gear or give points/coins i have spend ofer 150 coins on this realm and got ****ty gear set?? WTF.
    This is not kinda fair cuz i spend 150 coins for this char u can chek of course,and i can't even start a RDF in Icecrown i think you should give a better gear , something like "Emblem of Triumph" gear or some points/coins to buy something.
    I want to see your point of view about that gear because for me its not fair.We spend alot of time/poits/coins everything and now we have nothing.
    And i want to know how you decided to give this bad green starter gear.I'm sure you were able to give something better.
    Thanks i will wait for your answer.
    Have Fun Admins.
    Edited: September 29, 2020

First 123412 ... Last