1. 5 Days Ago  
    I transferred a Hunter and a Warrior. My warrior is missing Defensive stance and Hunter doesn't have a pet and does not have tame pet. I tried doing the quest but the quest givers don't have a quest for me. What should i do?
    open a ticket in-game, a GM will help you

2. 5 Days Ago  
    I transferred a Hunter and a Warrior. My warrior is missing Defensive stance and Hunter doesn't have a pet and does not have tame pet. I tried doing the quest but the quest givers don't have a quest for me. What should i do?
    Open an in-game ticket and write the same thing, but be patient they don't answer it right away

3. 5 Days Ago  
    Just did the expansion convertation, worked with one character whilst my second is in limbo even after some hours:<
    Character name is Aintmyday

4. 4 Days Ago  
    Just did the expansion convertation, worked with one character whilst my second is in limbo even after some hours:<
    Character name is Aintmyday
    Well All I can suggest is to give it few more days and then open a ticket from the site if the thing hasn't completed. I would say give it a full week before you start opening tickets and additionally flooding their support.

5. 17 hours ago  
    - Expansion Conversion is automatic and may take up to 1 hour to complete

I Wait 3 days and my character didn't transfer yet.

First ... 4121314