1. My friend, I don't have anything from it if I transfer it, because I have already 2 priests on icecrown, I would appreciate coin refund...
    I would appreciate coin refund...
    hehehehehehehehe

when did warmane ever do a coin refund for anything except for when the entire servers got deleted and wiped during the Moltdown ?

idk why people still ask for anything coins related knowing fully how Warmane handles those things.

2. The same should happen with the mist of pandaria server --> frostwolf too . Its just waste of resources . isnt it ?
    They're keeping the MOP servers because they're working on a stable, working Core for expansion above Cataclysm (because of the whole world revamp that happened during that expansion)

3. Be happy that you are getting anything at all.
    You played TBC not Wrath you are not entitled to anything on Wrath.
    hope they see this, bro.

but seriously this server was decommissioned months ago lol. not sure why it's just being announced?

4. is it possible to join if they are intersted to frostwolf ? to lvl 90 ?
    Edited: October 14, 2020

5. Hunter abilities (call pet, dismiss pet, tame beast) are missing after i moved my hunter to icecrown. I did the quest for tame beast, but it didnt provide me with the spell after completion.

6. Hunter abilities (call pet, dismiss pet, tame beast) are missing after i moved my hunter to icecrown. I did the quest for tame beast, but it didnt provide me with the spell after completion.
    open a ticket in-game

7. I transferred my character from Outlands to Frostmourne and it was leveled to 80, but I didn't get the starter gear. Anybody else experience that?
    I have the same issue

8. Has anyone seen a date on the decomission? Trying to see how much time i have to level a few 60s.

9. My account is full on icecrown. If I transfer my characters to frostmourne, what will happen when the realm will finish its progression?

10. Has anyone seen a date on the decomission? Trying to see how much time i have to level a few 60s.
    This interests me too; I'm a super casual player so I have a few chars not at 70 and saw this thread only today. I'm curious if I can get them to a transferable state in time before everything is archived & closed. So having a timeframe to keep in mind, or to know if one is already chosen, would be helpful. Thank you for letting us move our chars <3

People also mentioned twink chars and I'm not sure what they are so if a positive decision is reached in regards to moving them I'm not sure if it would be viable for me.
    Edited: October 16, 2020

11. So since I transferred day 1 but don't even play on Icecrown anymore, only Frostmourne, can I do a 2nd transfer to Frostmourne? Kinda dumb to make it so we can't take advantage of something that wasn't even announced in the main post.

12. Whats happening to cata players ?
    What cata players?

13. will there be an option to remain level 70?

14. hello,

transferred my warrior from OL to IC a week ago, defensive stance as a class quest reward unobtainable, ticketing ingame without any respond for 3 days, next 4 days ticketing via webpage support with no progress (suggesting correct npcs, reseting quest chain) and their final respond was to "open a ticket ingame we are not supporting this issues via webpage ticketing". kinda not that of a funny.

now i have an ingame tt open for about another 20 hours, not a change.

still wanna transfer from OL to IC?

First ... 89101112 ... Last