1. Wintergrasp unplayable.

Wintergrasp is currently unplayable. The victor is determined by who has the best multi boxing program and most accounts.
    People will attempt to say counter them with vehicles but I just witnessed one multiboxer kill 4 siege engines in the course of < 3 seconds.
    I've now witnessed his 60 fire nova totems one shot full BiS players, his 60 chain lightnings 60 moonfires, 60 insect swarms, 60 grounding totems.
    It's not humanely possible to counter with without a stronger multi boxer.

My solution is make Multi Boxing bannable inside of Wintergrasp.
    I understand they spend thousands of Euro so they can skip queue but it's not worth the expense of ruining an entire zone which was one of the best parts of WOTLK.

2. Wintergrasp is currently unplayable. The victor is determined by who has the best multi boxing program and most accounts.
    People will attempt to say counter them with vehicles but I just witnessed one multiboxer kill 4 siege engines in the course of < 3 seconds.
    I've now witnessed his 60 fire nova totems one shot full BiS players, his 60 chain lightnings 60 moonfires, 60 insect swarms, 60 grounding totems.
    It's not humanely possible to counter with without a stronger multi boxer.

I understand they spend thousands of Euro so they can skip queue but it's not worth the expense of ruining an entire zone which was one of the best parts of WOTLK.
    You say it's unplayable, but people still defeat it. Also, your numbers are off. If there's 60 chain lightnings and 60 moonfires, then there's a multiboxer doing 120 characters and clogging up wintergrasp all to himself. In most cases, he can't win, cause he's just ONE person and you can just do objectives. It's either multiple boxers or you're a liar.

Personally, I don't mind this change, but I'm biased, cause I never do wintergrasp so I lose nothing here. Maybe this needs to be discussed among them and the staff, because they are paying customers. (were/are) I understand your frustration, but you're also breaking one of the forum rules.

You also have to understand that this is the ONLY server that allows this. That's a trademark for warmane. If you're REALLY that unhappy, then you know where the door is, and just leave us be, or adapt, like others already have. I'm saying this in good faith, because once it's banned on warmane, it's over. In most cases, you'd be ruining it for them, when YOU have a fine supply of servers to hop to. Think about it.

3. You should really browse the forums before posting.

Wintergrasp is currently unplayable. The victor is determined by who has the best multi boxing program and most accounts..
    False, it is either determined by the team with the sharpest wits or the fact one faction is controlling for multiple battles in a row . Tenacity stacks every game your team loses a battle, at one point it will be virtually impossible for a boxer or a premade for that matter to carry a fight.

lol 60 chain lightnings and 60 moonfires? I don't think so man lmao. No for real...anyone stupid enough to run into those totems shouldn't be playing pvp at all.

IF you encountered a 60 man boxer wich i really doubt, you must realise that it's 50% of their team. So thats 50% always at one spot, you should exploit that. He can't possibly defend every wall. If you lose it's on your team or the fact the opponent has too many tenacity stacks but if that's the case it doesn't matter if there is a boxer playing or not...

Believe it or not, boxers need solo players in their team to win Wintergrasps. The bigger the boxer or boxers on the opponent team the more chance you get at winning.

Has been suggested countless of times. It ain't gonna happen.

4. Its allowed in here, and all server even in the official blizzard server just for 1 reason: Money... nothing else its not fair at all and everyone know it but they give alot of money for each account soo... i see one multibox, i go on other direcction or any case leave the battle, from my point of view its 1 player vs many, cowards gameplay