1. DBW or Death's Choice for Halion 25hc ?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering which trinkets are better for Halion 25 hc as a udk, since you're expected to do a lot of aoe dmg on the embers and most (if not all) of your aoe dmg is magical.

According to Elitist Jerk, DBW has a 28% proc time for 700 str/crit/haste + a flat 167 armor penetration
    By comparison (same source) Death's Choice has a 33% proc uptime of 515 str + a flat 288 attack power.

I don't have Death's choice myself so I couldn't test it, but if anyone has : is it worth swapping your DBW for it on that specific fight?

I had also been considering WFS hc since the proc is always AP (which is good) and the flat crit increases the proc chance of your wandering plague.

Penny for your thoughts?

2. Hello everyone,

I was wondering which trinkets are better for Halion 25 hc as a udk, since you're expected to do a lot of aoe dmg on the embers and most (if not all) of your aoe dmg is magical.

According to Elitist Jerk, DBW has a 28% proc time for 700 str/crit/haste + a flat 167 armor penetration
    By comparison (same source) Death's Choice has a 33% proc uptime of 515 str + a flat 288 attack power.

I don't have Death's choice myself so I couldn't test it, but if anyone has : is it worth swapping your DBW for it on that specific fight?

I had also been considering WFS hc since the proc is always AP (which is good) and the flat crit increases the proc chance of your wandering plague.

Penny for your thoughts?
    Either trinket won’t make a massive difference but it depends on your raid composition and how fast adds are dying in last phase. With good rogues and spriests it’s better to use DBW to max boss dmg. If you are having trouble burning down the adds, use DC/WFS — dropping DC and STS boosted DND and dots will massively increase add dmg but keep in mind those trinkets may not be up when you get an opportunity to DND on adds. Boss dmg from you is really important in last phase as you can passive cleave adds, but all the ranges will hard focus the meteor. I would personally still always stick to dbw.