1. Hello, cant buy coins from the site

Where is the problem?

2. can you be more specific?

What error message do you get?

Also, where do you live? (country)

3. can you be more specific?

What error message do you get?

Also, where do you live? (country)
    I want to buy 30 coins (+8 coins bonus, so 38 in total), i choose the method to pay whit - Visa card. I write 16 code from the card, and then i click "BUY", and get this error :
    Unfortunately, we cannot authenticate you. Please register you phone number with our system.

Im from Bulgaria.

4. I want to buy 30 coins (+8 coins bonus, so 38 in total), i choose the method to pay whit - Visa card. I write 16 code from the card, and then i click "BUY", and get this error :
    Unfortunately, we cannot authenticate you. Please register you phone number with our system.

Im from Bulgaria.
    Im from bulgaria too and have donated several times with my VISA CARD.
    And today i cant donate too!
    It says Transaction wasn't completed!
    Usually this means i got no money in the card, but i have and checked again to be sure that i have more than enough.
    By the way im using the same card to pay which i used before and im using it everywhere online and it works.

5. Im from bulgaria too and have donated several times with my VISA CARD.
    And today i cant donate too!
    It says Transaction wasn't completed!
    Usually this means i got no money in the card, but i have and checked again to be sure that i have more than enough.
    By the way im using the same card to pay which i used before and im using it everywhere online and it works.

Today ive check it and get same error. When this issue will be fixed?

6. I did another topic because we got only a question from @skullatbash and nothing more, and the topic i made was deleted.
    I dont know when this donating bonus ends but i hope you can fix this problem, or just talk to us so we can know what is going on.
    Is there anyone working on this problem or not.

7. Donations are handled by Paymentwall, not us. What did Paymentwall's support tell you?

8. Donations are handled by Paymentwall, not us. What did Paymentwall's support tell you?
    Transaction wasn't completed!

9. That's an error message, not the reply their support will you give after you contact them telling you the problem you're having.

10. That's an error message, not the reply their support will you give after you contact them telling you the problem you're having.
    We can see seven (7) unsuccessful payment attempts to Warmane on 09/30/20

Upon further investigation, the reason your payment attempts failed is due to your card not able to finish enrolling in Verified by Visa. Verified by Visa provides extra peace of mind for online shoppers. It is a password-protected authentication system designed to confirm the identity of the cardholder when a Visa card is used online. To know more about this, please visit https://www.visa.com.ng/pay-with-vis...d-by-visa.html.

We recommend disabling the pop-up blocker for Warmane so you can proceed with Verified by Visa process accordingly. You have to finish performing this process to complete your order. To turn off your popup/ad/script blockers, please follow the steps below:

1. Open Opera
    2. Click the menu button in the top left-hand corner and select 'Settings'
    3. Select 'Privacy and Security' under the Advanced menu options on the left-hand side
    4. Under 'Pop-ups and Redirects' select 'Allow'.

You may also consider using other payment options to make a purchase through the following:

Paysafecard
    MINT
    AliPay

We encourage you to use Mint as it is a very comfortable payment method. It is a prepaid cash card with 16 digits Mint e-PIN that you can use for purchasing digital goods and services.

We hope this information helps. Should you have any other inquiries, please let us know.

Best Regards,

Regie
    Customer Service Team

So popup was blocked i allowed it and checked and restarted opera gx that's what im using but didnt work!
    I have tryed with Microsoft Edge too and still didnt work.
    So this visa is allowing me to use paypal freely because i did paid a few things but wont letme use paymentwall...
    I will try to find a way but i really suggest you to get in the paypal bussiness so we can donate freely.. Im so bored with this crap paymentwall.
    Edited: September 30, 2020

11. paypal will never happen. they've had issues with it in the past. if you want coins then find a way, if not play without them.

12. paypal will never happen. they've had issues with it in the past. if you want coins then find a way, if not play without them.
    Still doesnt work for me.

13. Still doesnt work for me.
    still doenst work, i try it whit phone too.