1. Realm Transfer Name Change

Since Outland will sadly be decommissioned, I have to transfer my character to Icecrown, simply for starters for the nostalgia reasons and all the time and effort I've put into my character. I've heard that if the name is taken on Icecrown it would have to change, so what happens if the user using the name literally doesn't play the character at all. (You can check the armory) I've been named Larrok through my entire Outland playthrough, I wanted to take that name to Icecrown last year but it was taken yet inactive. Now I come to the present moment and I see that it is the same character, with no activity at all since last I tried checked. So will I really be forced to change the name?

2. Hey Larrok, I Remember You! I'm That Multiboxer that Killed You Many Times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG-R9RZjmyg

You Can Give it a Shot, but I never heard A Story of them Changing Names for Others

3. Yeah I doubt it's going to work, but I wanted to try before the transfer nonetheless. It would feel so lame to have to tarnish the name. :(