1. Encountering PvP scripters (cheaters)

Hi, I see that Warmane has implemented in the past measures to counteract cheating in the form of PvP scripting (meaning the use of programs to respond to the opponent's abilities before he has even cast them) which is good. Sadly, it seems that scripters have evolved too, and I encountered many mages and paladins popping divine shield just a 1ms before the killing ability.

I'm an experienced PvP player and I'm sure that's not a coincidence, and I suspect that scripting may be well spread in the PvP setting (although, atm, I only have evidence of the behaviour above), which is sad because the server itself is otherwise very good for PvPing. As usual, unfair players have to spoil good things, just like multiboxers soloing BG matches, cheaters can't just enjoy the game and let others do the same.

My suggestion for Warmane is to please keep working to improve the anti-cheat even more, for a more PvP-friendly environment for fair, genuine, players which will certainly notice your effort. Thank you

2. We're already doing this as we find new ways to improve it.