1. Ninja Looting for OS

Hello there, I have two questions:

Say I am playing as dps, being a Feral Druid with only Warriors, DKs and a Priest in the group.

1. A leather item for casters drops. Restoration would be my OS. Nobody on the dungeon party can use it. Is it still considered ninja looting if I hit need to avoid the item getting disenchanted by somebody who really doesn't need it at all?

And if yes: If I am asking my party if it's okay to roll need on that item but before everybody can reply the timer runs out, is it okay to hit need and announce that I am happy to roll it again/give it to some other players/pay them the vendor price in gold, if they want to and explaining that I only hit need to save it from being disenchanted before everybody had the chance to say they are okay or not with me rolling need?

2. I queued as DPS and am wearing my DPS equipment. An items drops I want to have for my tank gear. I didn't queue for the tank role, but technically tank is not my OS in that moment, because I am tanking/dpsing with the same spec. In the end it's a feral item and I still need it to swap it out, depending on my job in a group.
    If we're following the CoC by word, it's not ninja looting. Is this a case not considered when writing it or is this just no ninja looting sice the same spec is used that I am queued as?
    Does it make a difference here if we have other people in need of the item?
    Edited: September 30, 2020

2. 1. Yes.
    1a. No.
    2. You queued as DD, you roll Need for DD items. What you're doing in the run doesn't changed that.