1. How can I proof my innocence or communicate with a staff member after a ban?

To make it short: I was banned unjustified lately for botting in the Auction-House. I just used 2 addons "Auctioneer" & "Auctionator".

I am not guilty and either
    a.) want to submit material to proof my innocence (Youtube-Link, Live-Stream) or
    b.) like to speak with a staff-member.

With the current website system this is not possible:
    I cannot attach screenshots/links to a ban-appeal (can't even respond to a rewieved ban-appeal).
    I tried contacting a staff member via discord without success.

I am playing here over 10 years and I'm a little upset about the ban. I am not guilty.

How can I prove my innocence?

2. If Support refused your appeal you can try again in 30 days in the hopes they decide to give you another chance, and that's about it. If there was some doubt on whether the ban was justified Support would have asked you about it, not closed the appeal.

3. Are you sure it is not possible to link imgur or youtube on a website ticket?

4. You should be able to put simple links into a ban appeal...or not? I've never been banned before, but shouldn't it be possible to simply copy paste links to screenshots and/or videos into a ban appeal? Maybe I'm wrong, but the staff member reviewing it could surely copy-paste and look into it.

Another option would probably be to send an email to [email protected], explaining your situation and allowing you to attach whatever screenshot or video you might have. But again, I've never been banned before and haven't got a clue if thats the right thing to do, especially since we have the ban-appeal function for a good reason.

Edit: My god, I'm late again. Might aswell just ignore my post.. :p

5. Are you sure it is not possible to link imgur or youtube on a website ticket?
    Special characters can't be used, so that could be the reason for him to say that. But still, it remains that it's a ban appeal, not a ban contesting. If Smyth felt the need to see any counter-evindence, he would ask for it.
    Another option would probably be to send an email to [email protected], explaining your situation and allowing you to attach whatever screenshot or video you might have.
    That's a great first step to getting banned from the Support system. The email is to be used only in cases a proper ticket doesn't cover it (landing on a banned IP for example). Sending an email after getting an appeal denied is trying to work around the 30 days cooldown, and it wouldn't go unnoticed.

6. Special characters can't be used, so that could be the reason for him to say that.
    ye, I know but from my experience I had no problem using an imgur link on a website ticket.
    So I was wondering if it is a recent change that does not allow to post urls or, most likely, it is still possible to post links but he has missunderstood that "error message" about special characters

7. Special characters can't be used, so that could be the reason for him to say that.

Exactly, I was only able to submit the ban appeal after I cleaned it from extra characters such as URL's etc.

That's a great first step to getting banned from the Support system. The email is to be used only in cases a proper ticket doesn't cover it (landing on a banned IP for example). Sending an email after getting an appeal denied is trying to work around the 30 days cooldown, and it wouldn't go unnoticed.

I am so doomed :(
    I have also sent an E-Mail after the reviewed Ban-Appeal...

... the guilt is not always clear from one side (of the monitor).
    I really like to show them what is happening on my screen for the reason they banned me.
    Useless to say again - I'm a 10+ year loyal veteran player and cheating makes no sense to me. Tried all to prove my innocence but couldn't get through.

Anyway, thx for the conversation.
    Guess I'll die.

8. I really like to show them what is happening on my screen for the reason they banned me.
    GMs are fully aware of the add-ons you say you use and have to filter through and ignore probably hundreds of reports of "bots" who were just people using them. The fact your case didn't go like the others, up to your appeal being denied, hints at there being more to this, at least to me.

9. That's a great first step to getting banned from the Support system. The email is to be used only in cases a proper ticket doesn't cover it (landing on a banned IP for example). Sending an email after getting an appeal denied is trying to work around the 30 days cooldown, and it wouldn't go unnoticed.
    Yeah, that makes perfect sense! I wasn't sure if he already did appeal for the ban or not, but spamming the staff is probably a bad idea. haha