1. Any tips / guides on 79 Warlock twinking?

Greetings,

So I leveled a 79 warlock and he is ready to be made a twink. The only problem is, I couldn't find any guides about this specific class. There are tons of other twink guides out there, but not a single Warlock one. Is this because it's bad as a twink?

Anyways, I'd be more than happy if someone could link me some 79 BiS twink lock in the armory or provide me with some tips and tricks about twinking.
    I'm talking about gear, gems, enchants, talent trees, general tips, professions, everything basically. I enjoyed the leveling very much and got Eng / JC maxed out at 70, I also geared him up with some decent 70 items and man he was indestructible. I got to 79 from 70 in a blink of an eye. I have other twinks and I remember them being much worse when it came to dps while leveling. I used affli talent build but I don't think it would work in pvp.

So, I'm looking for any advice that can help me start the pvp career of my bad boy.

Thank you, have a good one.

2. Greetings,

So I leveled a 79 warlock and he is ready to be made a twink. The only problem is, I couldn't find any guides about this specific class. There are tons of other twink guides out there, but not a single Warlock one. Is this because it's bad as a twink?

Anyways, I'd be more than happy if someone could link me some 79 BiS twink lock in the armory or provide me with some tips and tricks about twinking.
    I'm talking about gear, gems, enchants, talent trees, general tips, professions, everything basically. I enjoyed the leveling very much and got Eng / JC maxed out at 70, I also geared him up with some decent 70 items and man he was indestructible. I got to 79 from 70 in a blink of an eye. I have other twinks and I remember them being much worse when it came to dps while leveling. I used affli talent build but I don't think it would work in pvp.

So, I'm looking for any advice that can help me start the pvp career of my bad boy.

Thank you, have a good one.
    Im sure that 79 twink warlock is viable.

Twinking at 79 is an odd bracket. The population for 79 twinks is low which will make finding some one difficult. There might not be many warlocks who can give you advice.

Search in game for a twink 79 warlock also. You might have a greater chance finding some one in game then on the forums.

Good luck finding info. Hope you can find someone to help you.
    Edited: October 17, 2020