1. PvP vs Healers?

I've played lots of both Frost and Unholy and I just generally always lose vs Disc/Holy/Druid. Shaman Resto for some reason isn't an issue but the other classes I literally can't even kill with them standing there (I always top Arena DPS, so I don't see how its a damage issue). So, what am I supposed to do?

2. DK cannot kill healers just from damage spam. You have to time your cds with your part and track the healer's buffs. For example, you'll only switch for hpal if he has sacred on his parts, switching rdruid only when he doesn't have hots on himself. DKs on wotlk are not like warriors, you lack MS debuff which hurts badly to your pressure

3. DK cannot kill healers just from damage spam. You have to time your cds with your part and track the healer's buffs. For example, you'll only switch for hpal if he has sacred on his parts, switching rdruid only when he doesn't have hots on himself. DKs on wotlk are not like warriors, you lack MS debuff which hurts badly to your pressure
    Ok that was my suspicion so switch on druid hots or sacred shield, what about vs disc?

4. Disc is easy to kill. HoJ + Strang at ~60 - 70% + Gargoyle should do the job (If you force PS, you can kill him without any cds tho)