1. Avast Ye, Admiral!

Hey there guys,
    I want to ask you if Avast Ye, Admiral! is doable on Icecrown server and what are the requirements in case that the achievement works.
    So let me know if you did it recently.

2. I guess people that know don't read the forum, lol.

3. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker?f...+ye%2C+admiral
    The report is from MoP so it's safe to assume it works on Icecrown.
    If you want to know how to get it google some, eh?

4. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker?f...+ye%2C+admiral
    The report is from MoP so it's safe to assume it works on Icecrown.
    If you want to know how to get it google some, eh?
    I tried google it but there's so little information about wotlk servers nowdays,also asked some people ingame some said i need to be honored,some said i need to be reverted (which i am).I just can't find information about Booty Bay reputation, that is why i am asking here.

5. Kill booty bay guards and that goblin and tauren, forgot the names, baron something and his tauren guard, get to honored(ONLY HONORED IS ENOUGH) , then proceed to those bloodsail ships on the beach behind booty bay, on 1 of them will be a quest which you need to do in order to get the title and achi. Just turn low level quest tracking to find it

6. Kill booty bay guards and that goblin and tauren, forgot the names, baron something and his tauren guard, get to honored(ONLY HONORED IS ENOUGH) , then proceed to those bloodsail ships on the beach behind booty bay, on 1 of them will be a quest which you need to do in order to get the title and achi. Just turn low level quest tracking to find it
    I am already reverted with Bloodsail but the Captain doesn't give me the quest. I am also reverted with Booty Bay and wondering if i should lower the rep with them to be able to see the quest from the captain.

7. I wonder aswell what the rep with Booty bay should be to be able to see the quest?

8. I found information online that the rep with Booty Bay should be lower than neutral to be able to see the quest,if anyone can confirm or deny this will be great.