1. You don't seem as smart as you say you are because cross-realm is still active
    help this threat grow stupidkid. that's what I want ;)

2. If you don't have enough gear by now in your so called "Hardcore PvE realm" or enough skills to fight equally geared people in cross-realm, it is you who have to be blamed for being bad because you just want to avoid equal competition, instead farm low geared people within your own realm by waiting 1 hour in queue for a bg. For this very arrogant idea like yours Warmane introduced cross-realm, so people like you adapt to face equal competition, or perish and quit the game for good.
    nice try, this is exactly what is happening for icecrown players. they all have bis gear and **** on 251 ilvl lordaron players.

3. Really the main issue is that if you play on lorda you have no clear way to farm honor, you can do those wg weeklies for your 20k/week, but realistically you can either farm eofs to get relentless gear, or get into bgs, which is terrible because you are actively sabotaging your team just by your presence only.

On retail you could enter a bg with **** gear, and yes you'd get destroyed by geared players, but the vast majority of people who did bgs weren't full geared because the entry level for bgs wasn't full relentless, and people with full gear just occasionally played bgs. (which were ultimately only a way to farm entry level gear).

I am not saying they should remove crossrealm Pvp, but if you don't see the issue of honor farming on Lordaeron being an extremely frustrating very long process you probably aren't considering the issue fairly.

4. It will be fun to see Frostmourne in Cross-realm once ICC is opened.

5. It will be fun to see Frostmourne in Cross-realm once ICC is opened.
    Doesn't matter, they will eventually join Iceclown.

6. I support the people who support separation of Lordaeron from the cross-faction bullcrap. Its just not interesting - I prefer waiting 5 more minutes for a BG than get owned by people from the other realms who have easier access to better/best in slot gear. I think with Lordaeron's population [9-10k] its really fine if it were its own separate thing ..... i dont care if que is 2 seconds or 5 minutes its fast enough..... imagine in a server with 1000 pop total ........ people just want everything for 1 second ..... Free Lordaeron !!!!!!!!11

7. I don't support removing crossrealm, at all. If they make it optional, ok, I don't care, but to remove it would be ridiculous. Regardless when you queue, you will get almost instant bg, thats all we need really. Those 5-10+ mins (no av, ioc) queue times you can take with you and your "remove crossrealm" idea. My two cents

8. I remember playing on Outland during its decline with a population with a total of 2-3k players. All of the BG's popped with an instant to a 2 min, 5 min or 10 min queue depending on faction and hour of the day.

What's different is that there might be less BG's running at the same time. But i dont think that the queue time or possibility of AV or IoC will be a problem.
    Additionally, more players of the Lordaeron population will most likely start to consider actually playing PvP and BG's for fun and actually start to enjoy this big part of the game. Since now the BG's will generally be more fair and realistically balanced.

Getting Smourne, LoD, 5/5 WF set, and BiS items is a rarity, a big deal and not an easy feat on Lordaeron. On Lordaeron things takes time and effort. Every character of our Realm is unique, a work in progress and part of the Realms very own Soul, World and Ecosystem.
    When stepping into a BG, one leaves the sober reality of Lordaeron and enters a tainted world of ugliness, which is outside of Lordaeron's Ecosystem, rules and terms.

Please listen to us,
    Thanks

Free Lordaeron !!
    Edited: November 18, 2020

9. PvP is more than just BGs. I don't want to wait forever for arena invites and I don't care if I have to sometimes live through a ****ty BG with too many overgeared players. Yes, getting to a decent gear level on Lordaeron is harder and it takes more time but if you don't suck it is actually not that big of a deal.

10. effectivement, les joueurs pve de lordaeron seront toujours desavantagés face aux pros du One click 80 Full stuff de blackrock. Parfois , c'est vrai, on peut tomber par malchance sur un raid en face qui est composé quasiment a 90% de gens de blackrock....et là c'est sur, c'est le roulage de têtes assurées ...mais c'est tres rare

les bgs sont assez équilibrés

Les déséquilibres, propres au jeu lui même on les connaits> classes surcheatées par rapport à d'autres ( paladin aka je deboite tout le monde en 3 touches et 5 secondes chrono le temps du stun, degats surrealistes)
    Deuxieme > tout depend de combiens de joueurs jouent alliance ou horde..l'un sera toujours supérieur à lautre mais dans l'ensemble le pvp est bon et c'est pour cela que y'a autant de monde

Je vous dis, la seule chose qu'il faudra vraiment nerfé c'est le paladin aka godmode woltk.

11. PvP is more than just BGs. I don't want to wait forever for arena invites and I don't care if I have to sometimes live through a ****ty BG with too many overgeared players. Yes, getting to a decent gear level on Lordaeron is harder and it takes more time but if you don't suck it is actually not that big of a deal.
    So make it Opt-in like Mercenary mode.

12. So make it Opt-in like Mercenary mode.
    This actually seems at first look like a really good solution. The people who want or dont care about crossrealm can always opt into crossrealm mode, and all the rest can just play lordareon bgs with other lordareon players. All are happy and all is good, I totally support this idea.

And if you ***** about this offered solution then you're just causing trouble because this got 0 downsides lol.

13. okay if they remove cross realm and merc mode stay alliance will losing every bg against horde and traitor alliances(merc mode on) on other side, if u want game without cross realm on lordaeron remove merc mode too. :)

14. If you don't have enough gear by now in your so called "Hardcore PvE realm" or enough skills to fight equally geared people in cross-realm, it is you who have to be blamed for being bad because you just want to avoid equal competition, instead farm low geared people within your own realm by waiting 1 hour in queue for a bg. For this very arrogant idea like yours Warmane introduced cross-realm, so people like you adapt to face equal competition, or perish and quit the game for good.
    The sole principle of a hardcore pve realm is that people DONT have a lot of gear, because it is actually challenging to get unlike on icecrown where litterally anyone can be bis in no time. I cannot even begin to describe how inherently wrong and ignorant this argument is. lordaeron bis people have way more than enough skill to fight equally geared people in bgs, trust me. the issue is that average lordaeron players are 5.5k and get stomped by average icecrown players who are 6.5k, despite the average icecrown player probably being less skilled. it's not the bis people who complain that they cant stomp people anymore, it are the average players who have no people of their gear to compete against in bgs but have to accept getting 3shot over and over and over again. your "get gud" argument just holds no ground considering how different the gearing difficulty is. I challenge you to get to only 6k on lordaeron. it isnt "hard", but hard enough that you wont manage it in less than 4months. at that point telling YOU to "get gud" is justified

15. unlike on icecrown where litterally anyone can be bis in no time.
    Lets not overreact.

First ... 234