1. Do you farm EoF during any events or anything like that?

I know headless horseman is quite good for EoF, 14 days event with 2 EoF per day in a super easy and fast fight (I ran 2 dungeons at the same time when doing it, since it requires almost no moving/changing target and almost no damage taken).

Are you doing any other events for EoF or anything else?
    I think invasion in Feast of Winter Veil have a chance to drop EoF (or that it did a few years ago at least) but I haven't tried doing it so not sure how hard it is (the fight, other factions 40 man raids be a problem and managing to tag the groups before other raid groups does it) or if it drops much.

2. Love is in the air event is doable too, grants EoF.

And ofcourse Horseman as you've mentioned.

Warmane's famous x-mass events grant a ton too. The minibosses are very easy if you group up. It requires a bit of effort positioning in zones that are not too crowded but definetly doable. Ideally you want to go for the zones not being farmed by your own faction. This will ofcourse result in PVP scenarios but nothing wrong with that :D

3. Warmane's famous x-mass events grant a ton too. The minibosses are very easy if you group up. It requires a bit of effort positioning in zones that are not too crowded but definetly doable. Ideally you want to go for the zones not being farmed by your own faction. This will ofcourse result in PVP scenarios but nothing wrong with that :D
    I sincerely hope they won't implement that **** this year again.