1. i saw some people lowering their mmr by insta leaving the arena 40 times in a row..mhhh i saw them with the supreme title, so i guess they aren't banned

2. Staff hasn't responded to my tickets, can I get any help regarding season end?

3. One question, If player obtain Supreme title reward from solo que, does he obtain titles that are bellow too? (Gladiator, Duelist, Rival, Challenger)

4. One question, If player obtain Supreme title reward from solo que, does he obtain titles that are bellow too? (Gladiator, Duelist, Rival, Challenger)
    If someone obtain Gladiator title, then automaticaly getting (Duelist, Rival, Challenger) right?

5. this new change is so bad. pvp on frost server are alredy very low. and now they change that you need to do 3v3 for getting shoulder etc. there is barly any ques into 3v3.. everyone are just doing 2v2.

6. If someone obtain Gladiator title, then automaticaly getting (Duelist, Rival, Challenger) right?
    yes, that is right

tthis new change is so bad. pvp on frost server are alredy very low. and now they change that you need to do 3v3 for getting shoulder etc. there is barly any ques into 3v3.. everyone are just doing 2v2.
    Do you mean the 3vs3 / 5vs5 requirement for Relentless shoulders on Frostmourne Realm?
    It is not a change made by Warmane.

Patch 3.2.0 link https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_3.2.0
    Beginning with season 7, players will no longer have access to the newest season's weapons or shoulder armor and will not qualify for the <Gladiator> title/rewards with ratings from the 2v2 bracket alone. Ratings obtained through 3v3 and 5v5 game play will be required for these rewards...

7. Then if they follow the retail patches why didnt they give us Gladiator title from 2vs2 bracket in season 5 and 6 ?

First ... 345