1. i wonder how to report abusers inside arena, i am constantly meeting last 7 days arms warrior orc and paladin retry setup at 2100 mmr warrior using some kind of program that is able to interrupt you while i am not even got on my screen cast bar (0,01 sec interrupt). is it possible with replay analysis ?

2. i wonder how to report abusers inside arena, i am constantly meeting last 7 days arms warrior orc and paladin retry setup at 2100 mmr warrior using some kind of program that is able to interrupt you while i am not even got on my screen cast bar (0,01 sec interrupt). is it possible with replay analysis ?
    thanks to replay you can record that > upload the video somewhere (like youtube) > and link it as proof (with even MatchID)

Theoretically to report players you need to open a ticket in-game.
    For such case I would recommend to send a PM to Head GM instead: http://forum.warmane.com/member.php?username=Aldtharios

3. Will arena points be reset to 0 on the 18th or will this happen a few days later? Or do we get to keep the points even after reset?

4. Will arena points be reset to 0 on the 18th or will this happen a few days later? Or do we get to keep the points even after reset?
    You will keep everything.
    Only Frostmourne will have a reset of Arena Points

5. I have reported certain players for malicious activites but haven't gotten an answer to the messages yet. I don't want these things to go unnoticed. Any heads up to this matter would be helpful considering season ends in less than 2 days now. :)

6. When will the new season start? Before Wednesday reset?

7. When will the new season start? Before Wednesday reset?
    Sunday 18
    Right after server restart for team and MMR reset

8. I hope they will update the shop with all items of the same tier so there isn't an unfair advantage to meta comps next season unlike this one.

9. At what time is the server restart today?

10. I agree that old titles should be given this season as well, because this is big news for all, no one expected change like this.
    It was reverted back to the old season titles. We will consider different reward systems in the next season and we will also ask the feedback of the community on possible changes.

11. "We are aware of the problem. Problem ensues when we are running out of PvP titles to award for achievement. We were hoping the addition of coins in the top rewards would be enough to differentiate players. We will likely replace Duelist with another title that is not necessarily PvP but unused. We have a few at disposal. With the percentage of players included in the distribution of rewards and the fact it's quite 'middle-field' in terms of player skill, perhaps the title 'Plainsrunner' would fit? " Proterean you said this last season, its been 2 season of giving Duelist, and this one you changed it to Warbringer when you announced season ending, last day you changed it back even tho a lot of people are against it. Why are you doing this to us, why cant you just give us normal title that isnt "Duelist" because im pretty sure half of server has this right now and its pretty much a joke of a title.

12. Are you f**ing for real? I was looking so forward to push my rating in solo queue so I can get new title "Warbringer" since I already got Duelist, since you announced it will be that way and everyone was happy about it, and now, on very LAST day of the season, you change your mind and return Duelist for top 30%, even with 99% of people being against it and now you even made me mad about it. Like WTF is that, change of heart few hours before season resets. Just proceed to give "Warbringer" like you said in the first place, stop changing it all the time. You are just gonna make even more people pissed about it.

13. Exactly what I was talking about, everyone who got duelist in last few seasons wanted to get one more title for free. I'm glad warmane decided to give back old rewards, so new players can have chance in getting arena title, since every season top 3 are exaclty same teams.

14. Exactly what I was talking about, everyone who got duelist in last few seasons wanted to get one more title for free. I'm glad warmane decided to give back old rewards, so new players can have chance in getting arena title, since every season top 3 are exaclty same teams.
    I laugh at your stupidity, Solo queue Titles are made to be changed approx every 2 seasons. Top 3 are exactly same teams? Why dont you go and take a look maybe you will see its different people. You are probably another miserable person who wants to get Duelist title because he cant obtain it from 2s. Prove me wrong.

15. I laugh at your stupidity, Solo queue Titles are made to be changed approx every 2 seasons. Top 3 are exactly same teams? Why dont you go and take a look maybe you will see its different people. You are probably another miserable person who wants to get Duelist title because he cant obtain it from 2s. Prove me wrong.
    thing is: the guys with 2.7k r1 in 2s will get the same achievement as someone in rank 200 with 2k rate.. wich in fact is... disgusting

First 12345 Last