1. thing is: the guys with 2.7k r1 in 2s will get the same achievement as someone in rank 200 with 2k rate.. wich in fact is... disgusting
    Well we can only hope GM gets some sense and change rewards. Because right now playing 2s is pointless and the ladder will slowly die if this continues.

2. well 3 of top 5 teams in 3s got the same heal, same in 2s, exacly the same warrior in eqeqeqe teams, there are no space for ppl trying to get title if every season, on last 2 weeks all glads back and destroy ladder with 150-0 stats in 2 days xD

3. Honestly, I'm so disappointed they replaced it few hours before season ends. Was so looking forward to get it the day it got announced it will be a reward, otherwise I wouldnt bother even playing solo queue.

4. Honestly, I'm so disappointed they replaced it few hours before season ends. Was so looking forward to get it the day it got announced it will be a reward, otherwise I wouldnt bother even playing solo queue.
    Sadly me too. All people who pushed for this title, and there are many are disappointed because this isnt fair at all, this is almost like a lie. You dont get to change titles last day, you either do it 10 days before season ends or so.

5. Warmane listened to community, gg! Thank you for bringing titles back.

6. Wanted to push for the Warbringer title (old rules - top 10% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600), was close, then you announced you would give it to the top 30% of total players who have soloq rating higher than 1600, so the title became worthless to me as anyone with 2k+ in soloq will now be a Warbringer, so I stopped playing. And now one day before the season end you changed the rules again.... means I could have pushed, but I didn't. This is disappointing.

Tbh you should announce the rewards at the very beginning of the season, not in the end, and pls do not change them again the day before giveaway.

7. The day before giveaway? More like hours before season reset. They shouldn't changed anything, if you decided to give those titles like 2 weeks ago, why changing it in last few hours? Not fair at all.

8. Hello! Were we meant to receive arena points today at the reset? Or will that only happen on Wednesday as normal?

9. Hello! Were we meant to receive arena points today at the reset? Or will that only happen on Wednesday as normal?
    Wednesday as normal

10. anybody knows where we can see who got supreme from each class on all realms?

11. anybody knows where we can see who got supreme from each class on all realms?
    No. Nowhere

12. Tell me, titles are awarded for the actual number at the time of the reset of the season or for the maximum value that you received during the season?

13. Tell me, titles are awarded for the actual number at the time of the reset of the season or for the maximum value that you received during the season?
    for the rank/rating you have when season end

14. Removing teams 2 days before flush is bull****. There should have been extra flush or teams removed after the flush. And now almost one week of waiting for flush is ****ed up as getting back rating will take some time...

15. We would also like to remind the players that MMR dropping (especially below default rating) or any other form of abuse can lead to disbanding of the team. We will exempt this while done to restart team with a new partner(s) but extreme cases can still lead to team disbanding.
    @Proterean,
    Make sure to pass that rule information to the entire GM team, one of them handed out multiple bans recently to certain players, including me (Pacifical) and Onyddax from Icecrown (WIT 2 players), while we properly did MMR drop for new partners, and did not play/push arenas starting from below 1500mmr.
    I even named the team "reset mmr for new partners" last season.
    There might be at least one staff member who isn't aware of it.

First ... 2345 Last