1. Blackrock Twink Chnages

Love what you guys did with Twink Island! NPC's and it feels like a home now. But please consider adding a inkeeper.

Now me and many other Twinks don't like the recent changes, you took Rum and Bandages from the consumable stores, put them as drops on PvE mobs near Twink Island. This is forcing PvE content that no one want to do. they're already getting camped by try hard max geared twinks in parties.
    I know this is a test / beta for Twinking on Blackrock, so I'm just giving you guys feedback that most of us don't like these changes. Put them back in the shops soon please?

P.S I heard that there is a Icecrown bug that lets any level have max first aid? so level 19 twinks are using max bandages? not seen this myself but reporting what I've been told.

Thanks for reading.

2. Yeah, thanks for your attention and the will you have to improve things for twinks on Blackrock.
    We hope you take into account the fact that this community is not about PvE grinding, bandages and rhum had always been very easy and cheap to mass buy, it's not something we expect to farm, getting everything from PvP was great.

A lot of classes rely heavly on sustain from first aid, it's a key part of 19's gameplay style and rythm

I would just like some rewards from arena, maybe allow us to farm heirlooms from rated arena.

Also since the population is a bit low, allowing to queue for both warsong + rated arena would help a lot.

Take care :)

3. Hi add 39 lvl twink instant on blackrock player better like 39 of 19

4. could you please take a look at the engineering leveling? we need to buy Weak Flux to level this a bit easier. you can buy Weak Flux nowhere, which makes it extremely hard to level engineering up.
    Thank you for the help.