1. [H] [NA] <sorry for what> LFM to gear and raid with

We have a core of 7 solid players who have years of experience across all expansions of WoW. We are looking to recruit all who are in need of a place to quickly reach 80 and start gearing/raiding. Our group is active every day (on US time) and usually play late into the night.

Currently in desperate need of ranged and caster DPS, and non paladin healers.

Our raiding days are being ironed out, but our starting time will be 10pm (server time)

If you're interested in joining us, feel free to whisper any member in game- or whisper me (Metrond) or leave a comment down below!
    Edited: October 8, 2020

2. Still looking for more solid players, taking all classes but in desperate need of ranged and caster DPS.

3. Are you still looking (prot warrior)

4. Hi, Im XelaRekab in game, 18 from the UK but covid so I play whenever, new too wrath just saw alot of it growing up and always thought it looked cool, currently a 75 Ret Pala and looking for an active guild!

5. 4250 tank blood dk

Hello my in game name is Kourasan and i have beeing trying to get into raiding for some time but canmt seem to find reliable players to do raids would love to join the guild and gear up with other members

6. Hi I have plenty of exp but I'm actually currently building my computer lol. That being said I'm looking for some community to grind with and you guys seem reasonable. My in-game name is cantread

7. Hello recently hit 80 and 3.3k warlock EnvyCaution

8. My in game name is Bektorr I have recently hit 80 about a week ago and can finally start queing for heroics I'm looking for a guild I can raid with I mained a frost DK back in wrath but can play a warrior just as well.

9. Are you sitll looking for members?