1. About frostwolf future

Do warmane ever gonna put attention on frostwolf -mop again or just wotlk only

2. they do work on mop. the last change log was only in august.

3. warmane have to make a decision about what they gonna do about mop . the server is almost dead, I just stay in the queue for like an hour and didn't pop!
    woltk always has been a popular expansion (that's god damn right) but they gonna work on one expansion only?
    woltk die soon or later like TBC! they kinda need backup to keep them up
    I search on couple websites all mop servers are dead, not warmane only
    so there 3 way :
    1) they run modern expansion like legion/bfa (this might move players from woltk to legion, not a good idea its really bad for woltk servers.
    2)they run a fresh mop / new mop realm. ( still risky af and too much Cost for them.
    3) let the server die by lack of players. the easiest way and they choose this.
    so I assume there is no hope for us
    I wish they find way soon.

4. warmane have to make a decision about what they gonna do about mop . the server is almost dead, I just stay in the queue for like an hour and didn't pop!
    There's hour long queues in RDF on Lordaeron and Icecrown aswell, does that mean they're also dead?
    wotlk always has been a popular expansion (that's god damn right) but they gonna work on one expansion only?
    Yes.
    woltk die soon or later like TBC! they kinda need backup to keep them up
    If it didn't die in the last 10 years I don't see a reason why it would now.
    I search on couple websites all mop servers are dead, not warmane only
    so there 3 way :
    1) they run modern expansion like legion/bfa (this might move players from woltk to legion, not a good idea its really bad for woltk servers.
    If they opened realms with new xpacs they would be dead on arrival. Blizzard's numbers are dropping for a reason. Because they continously pump out **** year after year.
    2)they run a fresh mop / new mop realm. ( still risky af and too much Cost for them.
    Why remove all the progress what little community on MoP made and make them leave? For what reason? Besides, they are still polishing this realm.
    Only people who liked MoP play on it now, the others played MoP because it was the current newest expansion and after it was over they left to another server with the newer xpac.
    3) let the server die by lack of players. the easiest way and they choose this.
    And how is lack of interest in an expansion their fault exactly? Realm has no queue, it is getting fixed, there's nothing gamebreaking as far as I know, so how is it their fault?

5. I think the staff should use this server as an experimental server. Back in the day, when Karabor switched from MOP to Draenor, it stabilized MOP, and alot of fixes were immediately applied. Maybe a solution would be to move forward, while running a backward expansion, closing off the community from that expansion. Better yet, just attempt to run a newer expansion and see what the results bring.