1. Gearing for Heroics

Hello,

Somewhat fresh 80, trying to gear to get into heroics. Currently not available in RDF, and wearing all blues or above. The only item that isn't ilevel 187 or above is my totem, because i can't find any resource that has one outside of badges.

1) Anyone know the magic formula for unlocking Heroics
    2) Anyone know of other totems outside of Badge vendors? If not, am I stuck waiting 8 more days of doing a single RDF daily to get my totem?

Character: Jehrik (Frostmourne) http://armory.warmane.com/character/...mourne/summary
    Edited: October 5, 2020

2. You're so close, you just need 1 item to be upgraded. What you could do, is to get some cheap ilvl 200 item, equip it and queue with that on. Doesn't need to be something to fit your restoration spec. You could check AH, or buy from faction vendor some random item to bump it.

Regarding totems, seems you'll need to either raid, or buy with emblems. List of totems.
    Edited: October 5, 2020

3. HI ,

You can always get easy librams, sigils, totems and idols and some other stuff (rare quality - blue) trinkets etc. by spending Venture Coins in Grizzly Hills . You earn those by doing the daily quests and you can get a totem in a single day. Here are the links that will guide you precisely :

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Venture_Coin/Vendors

4. if you've done a lot of quests while grinding for reputations in Northrend, you might be able to afford mail boe's from the auction house. Easiest way to queue for hc is getting your gearscore for just one spec / equipment closet to meet the criteria, and then switching to the other spec when you enter the dungeon. Another way is to farm emblem of triumphs from fos nm with a good group to get trinkets, rings, or something that is a great upgrade. You can walk into fos nm without queuing for it from rdf.