1. Missing with 11.95% hit chance

Hello, I have a half-pve rogue on Blackrock and it misses a lot, both on players and lvl 80 dummy (around 13% of white hits missed). The hit rating is 392 or 11.95%, and I've reloged but no luck. What is the reason for these misses?

2. Your offhand hit cap is 27%, so the misses you see are from your offhand. You shouldn't be missing on players, make sure you double check.

3. Thank you; I've tried on a player and it misses as well, around 8%
    https://ibb.co/dKd7sv8
    I've tried on a shammy (orc), I wasn't able to find less chance to be hit talents but I may be wrong. Could be a bug?

4. You are only missing your white swings, you are capped with all your special attacks.
    Its never worth going for 27% hit EVER.

5. Hit cap on players is only 3% lower than on bosses so it should be 24% for dual wielding. You should be able to miss "only" around 12% of white hits. Hit cap for yellow attacks is 9%, so you're "soft capped" in that, and I personally believe you're fine.

6. Your offhand hit cap is 27%, so the misses you see are from your offhand. You shouldn't be missing on players, make sure you double check.
    Just in case anyone got confused by this. When dual-wielding, contrary to the belief of some people, both main and off-hand hits suffer a 27% miss penalty for auto-attacks (:

7. @Sprotes

I'm dissapointed in your ''theorycrafting''. Seems like you're no more than just a talker.

8. Awebe tips and tricks:
    "Main hand has 8% miss chance, off hand has 27% miss chance!"

Facts:
    When dual-wielding, your white melee swings have a 8% (base miss chance) + 19% (penalty for wielding 2 weapons) which is total of 27% miss chance.

Only in 2k20 you forget about basic things that are in the game for 10+ years now. :D

9. Your offhand hit cap is 27%, so the misses you see are from your offhand. You shouldn't be missing on players, make sure you double check.
    What? Where you getting this info? I hope not from Awbee

Awebe tips and tricks:
    "Main hand has 8% miss chance, off hand has 27% miss chance!"

Facts:
    When dual-wielding, your white melee swings have a 8% (base miss chance) + 19% (penalty for wielding 2 weapons) which is total of 27% miss chance.

Only in 2k20 you forget about basic things that are in the game for 10+ years now. :D
    ^this.

10. Just in case anyone got confused by this. When dual-wielding, contrary to the belief of some people, both main and off-hand hits suffer a 27% miss penalty for auto-attacks (:
    Old missinformation. Sorry about that, I hope I didn't get anybody confused and thanks for pointing it out in a short notice.

@Sprotes

I'm dissapointed in your ''theorycrafting''. Seems like you're no more than just a talker.
    Quick to judge on the first mistake you see, at least your friends jumped in to correct whatever nonsense I wrote. Hope we meet again in some future raids, suxus :)