1. solo q for 2v2 like on retail ?

can we have a solo q 2v2 version like on retail because finding a partner is near impossible on warmane and you only get whisped by noobs anyway since there are no good players left in the server this would also increase arena activity tho we would need some sort of avoid buton like the previous one we had but instead of avoid players we can choose to avoid 2 or 3 class with option to enable or disable double dps comps

2. finding a partner is near impossible on warmane and you only get whisped by noobs anyway since there are no good players left in the server
    Ever tought u could be the problem? I personally never had issues.
    I've personally used /global chat and got 2.6 with a priest from it and im not somekind of beast player, but ofc if u're the kind of guy who blame on first loss or act like u're a superstar, well then read my first line.

There are so many ways to find someone to play 2s/3s.

Also, i hope 2v2 soloq with "avoid class" is just a joke. Soloq 3s is already enough.
    Edited: October 6, 2020

3. Ever tought u could be the problem? I personally never had issues.
    I've personally used /global chat and got 2.6 with a priest from it and im not somekind of beast player, but ofc if u're the kind of guy who blame on first loss or act like u're a superstar, well then read my first line.

There are so many ways to find someone to play 2s/3s.

Also, i hope 2v2 soloq with "avoid class" is just a joke. Soloq 3s is already enough.
    i finished rank 2 last season with 2800+ 2v2 so i clearly want someone who is at my same level but sadly there is just 1 or two decent paladins in the server and they are taken , and no it wasnt a joke , there is just a handfull of good players that u can count on your fingers rest are just bots who dual only or sit afk cuz they have no one to play with me included lol
    Edited: October 6, 2020