1. party issues

hey guy just got a bug i want you to help me with. So im curently 78 tryna que for dungeons and im solo (not in a party) but its says "one or more party members are pending invites or disconnected" just wondering if you could maybe try fix that for me ive tried relogging and restarting the game for nearly 4 hrs now even tried /script LeaveParty and dident work.

if you can help me that would be awesome :0

2. Im having the same problem, i use rdf and got into toc, our tank left and when i tried to exit the instance i got teleported into the middle of the sea,with my frames dropping under 5fps. Alf+f4-ed the game , unstucked myself through the website and when i joined the game again im stuck in an invisible party and cant use rdf. My last toc teammate confirmed to me that he is having the same issue.

3. yeah thats how i got it to. My dungeon fell to bit so i left after they all did and here i am cant que again YAY

4. be sure to type the command correctly, just copy/paste it:
    /script LeaveParty()
    Edited: October 8, 2020

5. to be sure to type the command correctly, just copy/paste it:
    /script LeaveParty()
    worked,thanks

6. so what i did to fix it for me since that command dident work is i went and qued for wintergrasp and now i can gue