1. Idea for new trading system

Hi.

I have an idea for a different trading system where players can have two options to buy a character from the trade.

First option - Equipment only.
    Second option - Full inventory.

So my idea is that the buyers should have the chance to choose between the two options above.
    Of course the seller would have the option to select if he wants to sell his character either way.
    Sometimes there are a lot of valuable items that get destroyed during "Equipment only" trade.

Please let me know what you think.

2. Sometimes there are a lot of valuable items that get destroyed during "Equipment only" trade.

Please let me know what you think.
    That's why the equipment only exists. You'll only buy the equipment that you want, not all the random stuff in bank/bags. This way to coin price is tolerable, not not something absurd.

E.g. my mage is 308 coins with equipment only, and a whopping 583 coins full inventory. This isn't even a lot, compared to people with more items in the bank/bags. I'm quite sure I haven't hoarded THAT much items, but I know there are few items for gear customization.

On my more played DK, the numbers are 333 and 1028, and most of the gear outside of my usual equipment is offspec, and some random items... I should clean up my bank(s).

I'd rather suggest more of an equipment + pick and choose scenario, over full inventory.

3. I don't think this is much needed. Id go for something tlike this:

You are putting a char on trade. He have equipped 7 bis items. You can declare minimum number of items that someone can buy.

For example, I have char with 7 bis. I delcare minimum 3. That means buyer can get this char with 3 bis items he choose for 72 coins, 4 bis items for ~90, 5 bis items for ~110 and go on till 7 items. If I have bis trinkets, weapon, chest, head, shoulders, pants he can just choose trinkets+weapon, pay 72 coins for it (normal price for now) and the rest is destroyed.

This could prevent spam on global chat in game, where a lot of people type something like this:

WTS druid 7 bis, can unequip few items if You want, whisper me!

4. I don't think this is much needed. Id go for something tlike this:

You are putting a char on trade. He have equipped 7 bis items. You can declare minimum number of items that someone can buy.

For example, I have char with 7 bis. I delcare minimum 3. That means buyer can get this char with 3 bis items he choose for 72 coins, 4 bis items for ~90, 5 bis items for ~110 and go on till 7 items. If I have bis trinkets, weapon, chest, head, shoulders, pants he can just choose trinkets+weapon, pay 72 coins for it (normal price for now) and the rest is destroyed.

This could prevent spam on global chat in game, where a lot of people type something like this:

WTS druid 7 bis, can unequip few items if You want, whisper me!

The Chat spam will never stop, if its not for this it will be for selling coins on site.