1. ToGC (T9) Assassination Rogue "BiS" List

I've been unsuccessful in finding a T9 BiS list for Assassination Rogues on any current forum from any private server. So, I have made a tenable BiS list here. I'm sure there will be some disagreement from some people. If you do, please open a constructive dialogue!

Here is an AtlasLoot picture of where to get each item, since the names change slightly between factions, and links for each item.

Head: Garona's Helmet of Triumph
    Necklace: Charge of the Eredar
    Shoulder: Shoulderpads of the Snow Bandit
    Cloak*: Sylvanas' Cunning or Vereesa's Dexterity
    Chest: Vest of Calamitous Fate
    Wrists*: Solar Bindings
    Hands: Garona's Gauntlets of Triumph
    Waist: Belt of the Pitiless Killer
    Legs: Legwraps of the Broken Beast
    Feet: Acidmaw Treads
    Ring: Band of Callous Aggression
    Ring: Band of Callous Aggression
    Trinket*: Comet's Trail
    Trinket: Death's Choice
    Main Hand: Gouge of the Frigid Heart
    Offhand: Stygian Bladebreaker
    Ranged*: Fezzik's Autocannon or BRK-1000

*Because some of these items may be hard to obtain (Tribute to Insanity or Algalon kills), here are a few alternatives for those items.

With the aforementioned BiS list, you should only need 1 Precise Cardinal Ruby and 1 Accurate Ametrine. All other gems (20), with the exception of 1 Nightmare Tear, can be Bright Cardinal Rubies regardless of socket color classification.

Some of you may be thinking that it isn't a good idea to forgo the 4-set since one may arguably have an easier time getting it as well as the perk isn't terrible (5% increased critical strike on Mutilate).

In defense of choosing to ignore it, you gain 171 (102+69) haste rating from the chest and shoulders which converts to approximately 5.2% haste. The 5.2% haste after SnD and 20% melee haste becomes approximately 8.8% haste. This will further stack with Bloodlust/Heroism, Hyperspeed Accelerators, Berserking, et cetera, etc.

I hope this was of some help for some of you. Feel free to contribute other opinions, but be sure to account for any lacking hit/expertise rating as a result of your suggestion, if any.
    Edited: November 4, 2020