1. Item Misbuy response

How long does Warmane respond to an item misbuy ticket? Will they still refund it even if I already wore the item?

2. If you wore the item I don't think you'll get a refund. Tickets take about a week.

3. Wearing the item won't come into consideration. Only if it was something consumed, like a mount, a refund would be automatically voided.
    Do keep in mind the system isn't meant to be a "try before buy," and every request is logged, so misusing it is a sure way to get the rights to contact Support revoked, though.

4. Wearing the item won't come into consideration. Only if it was something consumed, like a mount, a refund would be automatically voided.
    Do keep in mind the system isn't meant to be a "try before buy," and every request is logged, so misusing it is a sure way to get the rights to contact Support revoked, though.
    This is my 1st request. It's just a case of buyer's remorse. I opted to buy a cheaper 2H weapon instead of a 1 hand weapon and off hand. Thinking about it, I shouldve just bought the 2 items instead.

5. And that fits within the "try before buy" the system isn't meant to be used for. Like the name says, it's meant for misbuys, not for regrets.
    You probably will still get a refund this time, but keep that in mind for the future to not be taken by surprise if a refund request gets denied.

6. i boosted a character but boosted wrong class :/ i made a ticket here on site and ingame about it. but i couldent make a ticket in misbuy for some reason ctrl+ctrl? im i just to old to understand?

7. Character boosts aren't refundable. They aren't an item that can be just removed from your inventory, and I believe it even states in the service description that it isn't refundable or reversible.