1. Multiboxing on years old 335a client and still no headless client? Wasting HW

Hi multiboxers,

I'm not a multiboxer, but I want to start a discussion about multibox topic and why nobody ever developed "headless" 335a wow client and because of this you're still wasting your money and PC hw resources on pointless things like having 40x clients to draw graphics, since you only need to have one or few other with graphical output and rest can be headless.

Of course there're some private headless clients, which are mainly used by botters, that's bad, of course.

My question is, can it be against the rules and would you want, if somebody made a free / public 335a headless client.
    No graphical output, no nothing.
    Based on original client...saving processor time, RAM and graphic's VRAM
    Edited: October 9, 2020

2. I would never recommend someone to do this, it would conflict with the ToS.

3. We don't allow people to use them because of how easy it is to create a bot or simply flood the server with requests. Some of them will land you with a ban at login while others can be flagged later. We've also set a limit on characters to 25, so unless you're trying to test the repercussions of bypassing it I wouldn't recommend it.