1. Enhance shaman PVE

Hi guys:
    I am a new enh shaman player, I was told by my guild mate that enh shaman is not even close to other MDPS in end-game raid.
    Is that true?

2. Here is more info http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=311020.
    Overall: yes, u can't reach good rogue, same as u don't have mandatory buffs so u are not preferable option in raid comp. That's why finding good raid will be pretty troublesome. But elem have same problems and lower dps.
    About not even close - it is wrong, difference not so high but rotation not so ez and pretty dynamic (that requires good ping), that's why majority of enhas made pretty bad opinion about enha overall.
    Also fire elem not appears in recount of other players: if u use it - other ppl see 2k dps lower, than u rly have; if u use only magma roughly 120k dmg loss per boss.
    But in terms of gearing it is the most interesting class ingame: arp build, sp build, classic ap haste build, and alot of inbetween options, add here melee crit cap for dual wield that pushes your hit cap numbers dynamicaly and here u're.

3. Enha is not top DPS, but if you learn how to play it good, you can do very nice dmg. You ll need a lot of practic.

And overall, is very fun for me to play Enha.

4. Hi there.
    I have been running my enh shaman for awhile now and I have to say that you are more than capable of top dps in raids.

We are a very fun class with a very hard to perfect rotation. At 5899gs I’m currently hitting 8k dps on dummy and 9k on bursts. There’s been countless raids I have been top 3

Here’s link to my armoury

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary

5. I'm writing here so I don't start another "new enh searching for advice" thread. I'm looking to make my dual spec as enchancement, and I wanted to ask if t9 4p is worth taking or should I choose other items like the BoE chest from Fester and LW pants. Thanks!

6. Hey man. I’d roll with the 264 boes. The chest especially is bis for whammies aswell besides the hc Erwin of course...
    From my experience our dos only starts to shine with the tier 10 bonuses.
    I’d perhaps get the tester chest and then farm voa for t-10 legs and gloves and saving eof for the shoulders and helm

7. Hi there.
    I have been running my enh shaman for awhile now and I have to say that you are more than capable of top dps in raids.

We are a very fun class with a very hard to perfect rotation. At 5899gs I’m currently hitting 8k dps on dummy and 9k on bursts. There’s been countless raids I have been top 3

Here’s link to my armoury

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary
    You can't be top dps in competitive raid aka melee dps and some ranges with equally good skill will always outdps you. There could be possible to reach top 5 in specific single target bosses which doesn't require a lot of moving but that's all. Also I would like to see 8k sustain dps on single target hc dummy with 5.9k gs considering that BIS shaman can keep 8.8 - 8.9k at best after 2m damage done...because AOE on 70 or 80 level dummy is not real measure for dps...not at all.

@OP mostly what Frozzyone did type. In the end of the day it's 2020 and you have 10 years old expansion so play what you find more interesting for you.

8. Hi there.
    When I am online I shall post a screenshot of me on the dummy to show you :)

9. Enhance is more than capable of being top dps

10. Enhance is more than capable of being top dps
    Yea buddy, so is BDK, but they require some secret knowledge available only to high monks who have trained ****posting on forums for the past 10 years.

11. Hi there.
    When I am online I shall post a screenshot of me on the dummy to show you :)
    No, be sure to make a video I like this fake screenshots. Be sure as well to meet my requirements on dummy not being affected by debuffs which basically improve your dps and be sure to make a video for 2m damage done. Only self buffed. Then I want to see 8k end dps with 5.9k gs :)
    Edited: October 20, 2020

12. Enhancement is a pretty fun to play spec. You can even try spellhancement for the lulz. But you will never top dps unless the raid is ****. I have bis enha and im literally only using it in tuesday alt run bcs i can top dps there 😂