1. Account Banned

I attempted login today to find my account banned. I have no email or anything stating what the reason for the account closure was. Any information on why I'm banned would be appreciated as I have not used bots or any 3rd party software that would warrant a ban. As far as I know my account is in good standing and should not be banned.

Edit:

I found this under my account info: Your IP address (##.###.##.##) has been terminated due to Advertising. I have not promoted or advertised anything. Please someone review my account logs to verify and straighten this mess out.

Edit 2:

I was unable to submit a ticket due to the IP ban, so I've fired off an email to [email protected]
    Edited: October 10, 2020

2. So it has been 19 hours since I sent that email to [email protected], but so far I've gotten no response. Is there any ETA on getting a response from the system? I'm current unable to play my account and am hoping someone will check that email soon to correct this issue. Any help is appreciated in speeding this process up.

3. So it has been 19 hours since I sent that email to [email protected], but so far I've gotten no response. Is there any ETA on getting a response from the system? I'm current unable to play my account and am hoping someone will check that email soon to correct this issue. Any help is appreciated in speeding this process up.
    Takes about a week to get a response on the ticket. You most likely used a VPN and landed on a banned IP.

4. That's the thing though, I haven't used a VPN or proxy. Also, why would it take a week to check an email and correct the issue? In addition, why lock the ticket submission for people with an IP ban when it is their one lifeline to getting a quick resolution? I assume there are no reparations for lost play time, so I guess I'm just screwed until someone wants to check their email.

5. That's the thing though, I haven't used a VPN or proxy. Also, why would it take a week to check an email and correct the issue? In addition, why lock the ticket submission for people with an IP ban when it is their one lifeline to getting a quick resolution? I assume there are no reparations for lost play time, so I guess I'm just screwed until someone wants to check their email.
    Perhaps you lost your account info and someone advertised on it. Account security is your responsibility so I wouldn't be surprised if nothing comes out of the appeal.
    Tickets aren't quick either, they also take a few days atleast.

6. So I got a response and they are removing the ban. I tried but I still cannot login and my account page still shows as banned. I sent a reply stating such, but I'm unsure if anyone is actively checking that. Can someone in support give that person or group a nudge to see my reply and maybe try what they were doing again? Sorry to keep posting here, it just that communication through [email protected] is so slow (most likely due to varying time zones). Any help is appreciated.

7. So I got a response and they are removing the ban. I tried but I still cannot login and my account page still shows as banned. I sent a reply stating such, but I'm unsure if anyone is actively checking that. Can someone in support give that person or group a nudge to see my reply and maybe try what they were doing again? Sorry to keep posting here, it just that communication through [email protected] is so slow (most likely due to varying time zones). Any help is appreciated.
    It should be unbanned now.

8. It should be unbanned now.
    Thank you. It says my account is in good standing on my account page now, but will have to wait till after work to try the login (I'm sure it will work). Appreciate the help!

9. Ok so now for some reason I'm banned again for the same thing "Your account has been terminated due to Advertisement". The first thing I did today was enable two factor, removed addons I thought may have caused the previous ban (ones that may broadcast messages), and also deleted a low level character that joined a guild I thought may have contained wording that may have triggered something. Can someone tell me what's going on? I ran a few dungeons today and wrote a few whispers to friends. I didn't spam any chat channels, or use VPNs and proxies. Any help is appreciated in getting to the bottom of why my account is continually being flagged.

Addons disabled:

Gatherer
    Spy

Active Addons:

Atlas Loot
    Clique
    Cooldown Count
    CrapAway
    Decursive
    EngBags
    Grid
    Omen
    WIM
    Edited: October 13, 2020

10. So the ban was removed again 4 hours ago (via [email protected], apparently the ban was due to a late GM follow up or something), but now it says the following on my account page:

Your IP Address (##.###.##.##) has been suspended for 5 months 4 weeks due to Advertising.

All I want to do is be able to play my account without fear of it being banned and not being able to login after I log out. Any help is appreciated in getting this straightened out permanently.
    Edited: October 13, 2020

11. Anybody? I've done all I can on my part. Please excuse the frustration, it is just every time I turn around I'm banned and it is getting old.