1. Looms

Hi, new guy here, so go easy on me. First time private server.

Ive googled for information, found nothing except some tidbits here and there from 2017 etc. so I figure I'd try here.

Is it possible to buy heirlooms "outgame"? It http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=368113 according to this guy. I cant seem to find them in shop.
    Am I doing something wrong or are they removed from shop for some reason?

Regards

2. Well, welcome to Warmane! I've just done a quick search around blackrock(19 twinking), icecrown&frostmourne stores and it seems like they've been completely scrapped outside of frostmourne. It might've been a fix to people troubling themselves with buying looms to hustle with leveling instead of straight up buying an 80 boost or a level 10+ char with looms of choice. Another option is that by changing the stores to have "item sets" with loom sets in them, they've messed something up. This might also enable selling bis twinks on blackrock, could be interesting.

3. Alright, I understand. Thank you for help, very kind of you!

4. You can only buy heirlooms on icecrown and blackrock, this forum subsection is related to lordaeron, and the thread you linked is from icecrown forum subsection.
    Lordaeron shop only sells cosmetic items.

5. Ah makes sense. Yeah, chose the server randomly without afterthought, guess I will make a toon on the other server instead.
    Farewell Lordaeron, it was short but sweet :)
    Edited: October 11, 2020