1. First 5 man team

Hi guys.

I have isboxer, and have tried a few combos.

For pvp, what sort of team combo would be better. The traditional shammys or druids or 1dk + 4 pallets works well.

Thanks all
    Edited: October 11, 2020 Reason: Mistakes

2. for 5 only, (not expanding later to 10) shaman / druid is less interesting than 5dks // 1 dk 4 ret is probably much better combo

3. Thanks for that, I’ll have to see if I can extent to 10, that would be a nice team

So I think I’ll try 1 dk and 4 pallys

4. 1 dk 4 pala is a really enjoyable 5 man team. If you want to go bigger then you kinda need to throw away this team and go for other classes tho.

It does great against other multiboxers in that small scale (I won most fights with it against 5 shamans and 5 druids, although in theory I feel like they should have the upper hand if they try to counter and use their abilities properly).

One fun fight I had was against 10 druids with similar ilvl and 3 normal players, so 5 vs 13 and won without any of my characters dying.
    These druids was a good example of how they make mistakes tho, all druids used starfall at the same time so I could bubble it easily and they didn't heal much.

It also does great against normal players, one memorable thing I did was 9 arena matches against a 5 man melee team with higher ilvl than me (I think they had an average of 500ilvl higher each). I won every arena match against them.
    Of course if they played better I am sure I would have lost, one example of the mistakes they did was let a PVE geared warrior get focused.
    Also won some matches against different teams of healer + 4 dps. Overall I won most arena games I tried with them but there is almost noone that queue so can't play much 5v5.

The bad thing about the team is that they are useless against large scale multiboxers (even if you go up to 25 characters they would all still get 1 shot by Fira Nova or Starfall by someone with 25 characters) and they are really vulnerable against WG cannons so fighting at WG keep is horrible.
    In WG I mostly run around and capture workshops and defend/attack towers with DK+paladins.

If you play dk+4 pala, remember that your taunt deals a lot of damage against non-player targets, one of my favorite abilities.

Personally I think it feels more fun to play melee than ranged in both PVP and PVE, but ranged characters are so much stronger when it comes to bigger teams.
    They are so fun that I would almost want to level more teams of it, although that would be useless since I already have teams of it on both icecrown and lordaeron and pointless to make more since you barely gain any stronger after your 4th paladin (1 dk, 6 paladins, 3 druids I think is a decent 10 man team but at that point shamans or druids should be stronger and going any bigger with paladins is pointless).
    Every time I try to level shamans/druids I get bored instantly...
    Edited: October 11, 2020