1. hello how do I setup isboxer for warmane in 2020?

Do i follow the steps in that old 2015 video? or is there an updated version for this?
    When i try to launch it, it keeps launching 5 screens of retail, and i got it set to "other" instead of WoW
    Edited: October 12, 2020 Reason: progress

2. Do i follow the steps in that old 2015 video? or is there an updated version for this?
    When i try to launch it, it keeps launching 5 screens of retail, and i got it set to "other" instead of WoW
    You’ll need to add the wow exe to inner space to add warmane

3. Right click on innspace and select add game. Then just simply drag and drop the exe there. The exe must be called wow.exe.

4. can one of yall add me on discord Goatfanatic#3575 ive been trying to 3 days to get it to work but it keeps launching the damn retail screens and i put it as wow.exe., do i need to uninstall retail?

5. to be exact this is what appears when i drag the wowexe into the add game on the interface bar

C:\Users\jepac\Desktop\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)\Wow.exe

i dont understand what am i doing wrong

6. to be exact this is what appears when i drag the wowexe into the add game on the interface bar

C:\Users\jepac\Desktop\World of Warcraft 3.3.5a (no install)\Wow.exe

i dont understand what am i doing wrong
    that should be the right one, try renaming the Wow.exe to something else? maybe it has the same name as the retail Wow.exe and its interfering somehow

7. i deleted retail, and now it says "juliussins has no game selected" when i try to save to innerspace, i got the warmane server selected as the game on each toon so it makes no sense :(. Can one of you add me on discord Goatfanatic#3575 to give me a step by step guide on launching the priv server. Also when i click inner space and launch defeault warmane it actually launches warmane from inner space just fine but not for the character slots.

8. NVM I figured it out, let me tell you this and for everyone.

You gotta open ISboxer and before doing the quick setup wizard for some stupid reason, you have too on the ISboxer toolkit you gotta manually set the warmane server on each character as their game before creating a character set.

9. NVM I figured it out, let me tell you this and for everyone.

You gotta open ISboxer and before doing the quick setup wizard for some stupid reason, you have too on the ISboxer toolkit you gotta manually set the warmane server on each character as their game before creating a character set.
    "For some stupid reason" It's made for retail wow, Isboxer doesn't support private servers. It's only natural it shows the retail client by default.

Also:
    You only have to select the wotlk client on the first char, when you add the second it automaticly picks the same client.

You only have to change it on all toons when the characters are already made in isboxer.

10. NVM I figured it out, let me tell you this and for everyone.

your attitude coming into the multiboxing world is absolutely discussing .. good luck trying to get help in this community.

11. Currently I used isboxer in 8.2 but I left it, now I will dedicate myself to 3.3.5 I have the configuration problem, I use the key to follow me '' F '', I press the '' F '' and they do not follow me !! , do not assist me! I have this problem !! If you could help me I will appreciate it very much! They don't help me and they don't follow me, I don't know what happens, I have to configure something special in this 3.3.5 lk expansion? help