1. blackrock needs help

hello, I write to ask you to help players from blackrock realm.

this realm needs some variation in pvp content because only arena and battlegrounds become annoying after some time and also not everyone on blackrock is a hardcore pure arena player.

1.please add wintergrasp and voa raiding to blackrock realm

2.also it would be a great idea to give a special amount of honor or arena points in world pvp , as i see Gurubashi Arena(or maybe Isle of Quel'Danas?) is the form of world pvp here so just set a amount of honor or arena points per kill or some form of emblem that can be exchanged for honor or arena points or items so that the world pvp is more popular .

those changes would greatly help the blackrock realm to increase in popularity and in donations without having a negative impact on the other realms .

please consider those requests since you would only add a part of what is already there on lordaeron and icecrown realms , this being wintergrasp and voa raids and some form of world pvp reward system and answer me as soon as possible

thank you !

2. I have also been thinking, so maby add WG on blackrock. Reward honor + stone keeper shards (or what ever their name is) and set some mog items for shards? Like 1-2 hour. WG pops. You get 10-20 stone's win. 1-5 lose. Add some random transmog items for those. Maby 50-150 each?