1. Wrathful gun vs Stakethrower

Hi, what's best for MM PvP between Wrathful gladiator's rifle (642-889 dmg, 3.00) and Stakethrower HC (575-944 dmg, 3.00)?

- With WF gun I get:
    2325-2590 damage and 968 dps
    min+max/2 = 2457
    - With 20 agi gemmed Stakethrower:
    2265-2661 damage and 976.6 dps
    min+max/2 = 2463

The second comes with overall a bit more crit (from the agility gem), AP, Arp and haste, at the expense of resilience and having half of the stamina (36 vs 77).
    Which one would you get for PvP and why? Thank you
    Edited: October 12, 2020

2. If I remember correctly, 83.33 agility/45crit rate was equal to %1crit. So critwise stake has the upper hand but by very small amount. It offers 49atk power more and little bit of arp. Haste is unneeded and arp isnt that much in demand, so does stamina. I think stake worths more to use despite the loss of resilience. Also it has larger dmg range though its minimum is less.
    Edited: October 12, 2020

3. Thanks! Yes it has a bit better stats but much lesser stamina and no resilience. I wonder what's more important for a weapon, higher maximum damage or higher minimum damage? And 41 stamina, is it worth to consider?

4. No reason to use any of them, use fal'inrush.

5. No reason to use any of them, use fal'inrush.
    No **** Sherlock.

6. exactly so why tf are you guys even talking about wf bow, **** is a waste of arena points / coins, literal utter dog****

7. exactly so why tf are you guys even talking about wf bow, **** is a waste of arena points / coins, literal utter dog****
    Dude calm down, not everyone has their mommy's credit card ready to be used.

8. Dude calm down, not everyone has their mommy's credit card ready to be used.
    if you can get a wrathful bow via pvp and not donating, u can get a better bow.

9. if you can get a wrathful bow via pvp and not donating, u can get a better bow.
    You are the smartest around here, yet you forget that only 264ilvl weapons can be obtained at 1800rating at Blackrock. And even if he was at icecrown, the only better option in best case is falinrush normal, but thats the best case. If he was doing lods already he wouldnt bother asking this here. Dont even bother saying lady bow is also avaiable while even good guilds are failing at that boss on heroic.