1. possible to transfer own char to a second account ?

Hello there,
    I need a second account. To get kicked from low level dungeons /opportunity to disenchant while farming and other shenanigans.
    So in short: Is it possible to transfer my own Twink or better said side character to a fresh new account and yes, how ?
    Thanks in Advance.

People don't like to read long texts but I will try to keep it short, kinda, I guess :)

So I'm doing some low level dungeons achievements and farming... I have several questions about it, which will be written down at the end of this wall in a small summary.
    I started this summer on warmane - Icecrown, totally new, playing for 2 months maybe ? I finally have characters on my account which benefits me a lot while doing some stuffs.
    They are Deathknights ( I somehow have 2 on my account, was too lazy to level up a youngling to 65) a druid and rogue on level 79. All 4 of them are specialized in different things. Oh I also farm with my lvl 79 chars btw.

I want to make a second account, I can also give away a little payment for the queue time skip but I don't know how and I need your help (see questios at the end). So my 2 Deathknights are specialized in enchanting + Tailoring and Blacksmith + Alchemy. I want at least that enchanting char on my second account.
    I'm so filled with stuffs and to lazy to "mule" you know... transfer stuffs from point a to b.
    So I'm sending clothes and green items to this one and herbs + ores to the other one. Can make some gold with that but than I also need a char, who is selling my work at the auction house (and his mailbox is always full).

Long Story Short. I maybe collect too many things but all my chars are filled up, no more room in my 20 slot bags. They also have their banks filled up with their profession stuffs.
    I want to have at least every usable or crafting item in the game (1 stack). I'm that kind of a person now, thank you year 2020 :-(

So I have some Questions for you:

1. Can I move my own twink char to a second account ?
    2. When yes, see question 1 does it cost me coins or so ?
    2. When he is a Death Knight, does it work (on a fresh new account) ?
    3. I don't won't to abuse anything (by leveling myself or so) but I just need my second account or better said an enchanter for dungeons ? I'm to lazy to move out every time :) and enchanting Items while farming saves storage.

I'm thankful for every help or answer. Thank you
    Edited: October 13, 2020

2. no, it is not possible to transfer a char to a second account
    You may put it on "Trade" and buy it with your second account. This will cost Coins

Can not you solve the problem with a Guild bank ?

3. no, it is not possible to transfer a char to a second account
    Can not you solve the problem with a Guild bank ?

No.I have a shared guild with a friend who started with me. That was the idea 3 Months ago. Even 2 Guild slots slots aren't enough.
    Btw I was tossed in the wrong selection here.