1. Very new to Boxing and want to run a 5 man team

I started playing warmane and basically very new to WOW in general, and I saw people multiboxing and was like yup... i want to do that. So i got 90 days of Isboxer and got a basic setup from the quick setup wizard thing. Thing is, its hard to do questing because i downloaded jamba for 3.3.5 and it doesnt auto complete quests like it should. Itll share and accept quests, just not complete them all at the same time like i assume they should. Anyways, im stuck on what addons to get (if jamba isnt good to use) and macros im clueless on.

My time is Alliance Human Paladin, Priest, 3 mages. They are all low level and is this a good team to go with? or should i go shamans instead of mages?

any help is appreciated. Thanks!

PogChampbroooo#8827 is my discord if that would be easier to talk on!

2. Jamba is the addon to use.
    Have you set it up correctly? Write /jamba and check the tab for quest completion, then remember to share the changes to your other characters.
    You need to use IWT on the npc you are handing in quest with so everyone has the dialog window open and then when you press on 1 character then jamba tells all the other characters to do the same thing.

One possible reason it could be is that you could have another addon that interfere with it. I know tradeskillmaster interfere with Jamba.

I think your team is poor for PVP. Your team is very squishy (priest and mages are vulnerable and as a multiboxer you can't kite which means mages are a lot worse than when a normal player use them).
    Your team also has very different damage types, paladin is melee damage. Priest is a dot class (or more likely a healer that doesn't assist in damage). Mages mostly deal damage with cast time spells.
    3 Shamans is probably better than 3 Mages, although I think you will struggle with both in PVP.

For PVE you can kinda use whatever you feel like but I think it is probably decent (mage can be useful for CC and nice to have conjured water).

Druid is easier to use as a healer since it has wild growth to automatically heal your party. For PVP druid is the best multiboxing healer by far and it is really useful when making bigger teams.

The best classes in my opinion is: (this is mostly based on theory since I haven't played all)
    Druid - I think the best class at killing other multiboxers but also very strong against normal players. The main benefits is starfall and stealth (or the easy to use and strong healing when using it as a healer). In small teams (like 5 or 10 characters) it is a little weaker.
    I think druids is probably by far the strongest multiboxing team when using 25 characters but not too strong with 5 characters.

Shaman - Similar to druid but should lose against druids but otherwise great against multiboxers. It is probably better against normal players than druids. I think it does well in PVE. In larger teams you mix Elemental Shamans and Restoration druids, which gives a lot of damage, healing and mobility since everyone can move at increased speed with ghostwolf/travel form.
    I would say it is the 2nd best team.

Priests - I think it is a lot worse team than druids and shamans. I think it should do decent but should lack the speed of killing things since it is mostly a single target dot class and should be more squishy than other casters and not have as many useful abilities. Might be a close fight in mutliboxing battles because of Mind Sear.

DK+4 paladins - The most fun team to play according to me. Quite strong with a lot of possible abilities to use. Does not grow in power like other teams when adding more characters. No matter how many characters you multibox with a team of this it will get 1 shot by almost any large multiboxing teams.
    Bad at fighting near WG keep because of how much damage it takes from cannons while being unable to reach all of them and slow to destroy them since they can only use ranged attacks while also needing to run in close to fight people. So very fun but also one of the worst teams when wanting to go bigger eventually.

DKs - Similar to DK+4 palas but scales better when adding more. Still has the issue of needing to run to enemies and having to all be grouped up so vulnerable to AoE. Can do good AoE with their dots and DnD and can be quite tanky (feels like they should generally be less tanky than DK+palas since that team has so much healing and defensive cds).

Btw DKs are almost a ranged class with many Death Grips and 25 DK with Howling Blast might be able to kill a big caster multiboxer without getting into melee range, especially with Deathchill making first Howling Blast a critical and then Empower Rune Weapon can allow 4 to be used in a row. Anti-Magic Shell and Icebound Fortitude might buy some time to survive the initial damage the enemy does.

I think most other teams is kinda more of PVE teams and shouldn't work too good in PVP. (not enough burst, too hard to play, doesn't work well together etc)

If you want to do well in PVP I would go with one of the above teams.
    With Druid or Shaman being preferred if you ever want to make a bigger team. Even if you never make a bigger team it could also be the best teams since they are so useful in WG keep even in small teams.

One of the benfits of playing a more mixed team is of course that it gives you more characters you can play solo with if you want to do that, but much harder to play mixed teams.
    Edited: October 14, 2020

3. start small and move at your own pace, research on YouTube and google for tutorials and ask questions about what you dont understand.

4. Ohhh thanks, i mean i can switch my team up as im not very far at all, maybe like an hour into playing. Im only level like 14. Ill give those suggestions and tips a try! Thanks again