1. What item to buy with coins

Hi guys i just sold 3 characters and i bought SM+STS and got 26 coins more for a 3rd bis item, but i don´t know what item is better, GLOREN HC weapon or DBW trinket. Help me pls

2. Get Gloren. DBW is easier to get from regular raiding.

3. i will donate for the 4th item, like in a month , so i will have that bis item yes or yes, can u tell me wich one is better to have first, wich one will increase my dps more

4. Still Glorenzelg. It's a raw dps increase without relying on RNG procs. Also it'll greatly help you reach the expertise cap which is a must.

5. Thanks bro! i already bought the gloren, Thanks by ur opinion

6. You have at least 3 solid alternatives to Gloren HC and some other decent weapons you can pick from (Gloren nm, Crypt HC, shadow's edge > Citadel Enforcer, Ramaldi, etc). DBW doesn't really have any alternatives. Every other trinket is far worse than dbw and they're considerably harder to get. You can also just play arms pve until you get a proper offhand, you'll probably pull the same dps as arms with smourn + 2 proper trinkets as you would being fury with scuffed gear.

I would have clearly gone for DBW but at the end of the day they're both solid upgrades.

7. Dont dare to get anything beside the gloren unlike what the other guy said. Its your biggest dps increase regardless if any other item has alternatives or not. And unlike what he said, you can use wfs/dc on warrior as alternatives though getting dbw is much more easier than getting gloren hc, especially if you are pugging. For all autoattackers, weapons are the biggest increase for dps, whether its a minor upgrade 277->284 or big.

8. Dont dare to get anything beside the gloren unlike what the other guy said. Its your biggest dps increase regardless if any other item has alternatives or not. And unlike what he said, you can use wfs/dc on warrior as alternatives though getting dbw is much more easier than getting gloren hc, especially if you are pugging. For all autoattackers, weapons are the biggest increase for dps, whether its a minor upgrade 277->284 or big.
    Gloren would have definitely been the biggest dps boost if it wasn't bought as an off-hand (given he already has Shadowmourn). Since it's an off-hand, other weapon alternatives do better than they would if we were talking about main hand. Can't say the same for trinkets and the viable trinket alternatives are way harder to fetch than a solid weapon. You have way more competition on WFS heroic than you have on Gloren nm/Crypt/Ramaldi/Citadel Enforcer/Oxheart/Bryntroll/Warmace of Menethil + how easy Shadow's Edge is to get. The dps difference between having gloren hc in off-hand + WFS hc compared to having any other decent weapon + DBW hc is very small while you're gearing and once you get some proper gear, playing something like SM+Crypt hc with bis trinkets is going to be WAY better than playing SM+Gloren hc with WFS+STS.

So you're hoping you get a group good enough to kill lady on heroic (which is not that easy) and you're hoping WFS drops and you win it against the other 6-7 people compared to doing icc10+icc25 in a week and seeing at least 3 of the weapons mentioned above drop with very little competition on them (or you farm gold for a couple of days and fetch Shadow's Edge). Realistically if you farm lady hc for wfs hc you should already be decently geared to the point where DBW+STS+another offhand would be better than gloren+sts+the wfs you're trying to farm. I won't even consider DV as an alternative since I've never seen a guild farm Togc and not kill LoD. You could also argue that DV is harder to get than Gloren.

I'm also very disappointed that you completely disregarded arms as a viable spec in this situation.

9. There is a reason that no one play arms for pve and thats not because its harder than fury. It simply does way less damage compared to fury and the buffs it gives are already given by crogs and feral druids. And OP is clearly asking for fury.

Also, wfs competetion isnt that hard like you mentioned against 6-7 (most of the time against 2 in unlucky cases.) and you are not limited to hc version, even normal ones can do nicely. Dc n is harder to obtain but still is obtainable.

Still, if you did say that crypt + dbw is better than gloren + banner, you d be right. Though difference wouldnt be that big, but we are comparing 277ilvl with 200ilvl. When you sim even normal version of wfs, it beats the dbw clear as day in that setup. Even if gloren is an offhand weapon for fury, it still scales with abilities and have the best raw damage which constributes to autos regardless if you already have sm as main.

10. sm>sts>gloren>halion neck>halion boots> vdw arp ring> dbw that would a item way i would brought because in place of dbw u can get toc5 banner for small amount of vote points and its a great item flat arp and 1000 atp proc(miny sts)

11. Still, if you did say that crypt + dbw is better than gloren + banner, you d be right. Though difference wouldnt be that big, but we are comparing 277ilvl with 200ilvl. When you sim even normal version of wfs, it beats the dbw clear as day in that setup. Even if gloren is an offhand weapon for fury, it still scales with abilities and have the best raw damage which constributes to autos regardless if you already have sm as main.
    Spoiler: Show

------------------------
    Spoiler: Show

-----------------------

This is your average poorly geared warrior. First setup is running penumbra nm + apocalypse nm + gloren hc + wfs hc. Second setup is running bql neck hc + lady boots hc + crypt hc + dbw. Both setups are running 264 set, Cat burgler hands, hunter bracers, eof cloak and stakethrower because these items are easy to obtain and they're pretty standard for gearing up warriors. Both setups have fixed stats (I included them in the screenshot) and both setups are running the same settings. This is your average Joe.

Not very surprised that the difference is hugely in favor of dbw. Take it with a grain of salt tho, sims will never be 100% accurate.

There is a reason that no one play arms for pve and thats not because its harder than fury. It simply does way less damage compared to fury and the buffs it gives are already given by crogs and feral druids. And OP is clearly asking for fury.
    Imagine running around telling people "don't listen to that guy" in the same comment where you write that rogues apply increased bleed damage debuff. Big yikes.
    Edited: October 14, 2020

12. Even if gloren is an offhand weapon for fury, it still scales with abilities and have the best raw damage which constributes to autos regardless if you already have sm as main.
    Was too focused on other aspects and almost missed this. None of your abilities have anything to do with your off-hand except roughly 30% of your whirlwind damage. If you were to play with a stick instead of a weapon in your offhand, your Heroic Strike/Cleave/Bloodthirst/Slam would all do the same damage (given that your stick has the same stats as a weapon would).

13. @Sprotess can you plz tell what sim is it?

Regarding "what spend coins for" - DBW is obvious choice, off-hand 284 is probably biggest waste of coins after applying all reductions you have with it (90% base + off-hand penalty). Even ToC25hc cloak can be better purschase in long run

14. Yes please, equip a stick as an off hand and lets see if you will ever be able cast even one heroic strike without rage starving. Regardless of the class that you are playing, weapons are the biggest upgrade. On another note the buffs that arms provide are 4% physical dmg(crog) and 30% bleed dmg(feral)

15. Yes please, equip a stick as an off hand and lets see if you will ever be able cast even one heroic strike without rage starving. Regardless of the class that you are playing, weapons are the biggest upgrade. On another note the buffs that arms provide are 4% physical dmg(crog) and 30% bleed dmg(feral)
    you do realise that Fury with 2-hand in main and DAGGER in off-hand was meta build for some time? and that your HS cost only TWO rage, cuz you use talent for -3 rage cost and glyph for 10 rage refund?
    Off-hand serves only for rage generation and minor dmg boost for WW. Go check your Skada/Recount after boss fight and see how little off-hand part of WW is comared to total dmg dealt.
    And BTW, Arms also provides sunders, -20% attack speed, he apply both bonus dmges to large area thanks to Thunderclap and packs very good cleave (BS+SS). It's realy funny to hear all this therycrafting from ppl who never even played Arms in raiding. And Arms is also your most wanted warrior in PP fight of ICC just cuz it can drop green ooze target from himself.
    Edited: October 15, 2020

123 Last