1. For the duration of P1 in the twitch video you linked, you gained 1 AP proc from Deep Wounds you applied to the Ghouls and that was from a delayed WW more likely than a Cleave (2 Cleave hits on first Shambling were a treat btw).
    I wont count how many Cleaves could have been HSs and potential Slam!s.
    If you really wanted the Deep Wounds argument to stick you would not try to kill the Ghouls that fast (and pop Retaliation on them), you would want them to be alive for full duration of P1 so you can have a constant bleed on them from WW.

I raided enough LoDs, both 0 and 30% buffs, to be able to talk about this even if I did not enter a raid for the rest of my life.
    I never lost on Lich King damage done in P1 with my HS spam and not delaying WW to hit the Ghouls, because Warriors are good enough to make great damage without relying on dumb RNG like fighting with other 2+ Warriors for a lucky Enrage proc.
    I also dont see how a game frozen on a patch that wont ever change, makes me a bad player for not raiding for x amount of time...

I have no issue with asigning 1/3 Warriors to Cleave the Ghouls so he can pump 5/5 Enrage damage after that on the LK, but having 3 monkeys Cleaving and pretending like all 3 are doing max dmg possible on the boss is monkey business.

I can also dig out some of MY OWN (unlike you) screen shots with far better guilds and players where I ended up on top as a Warrior without a Single Cleave in P1, what does that prove?
    When you focus so much on Cleaving you cant do maximum amount of damage on the boss, I will just end it there since this is going far off the topic.

2. The video isn't of me. I don't play as good as the person in that vod. But I agree, this is going too far into off topic.

3. so lets tell SP to use mind fly so they can hit big dips like warrs with cleave or mages to do lb on everything that is moveing

and about items, who is crazy to buy dbw and crypt for coins rofl, 4 boss in icc that even normal version is good till the end and mace that only warrs will take and dk tank, talk about items that he will never get a chance to get like rs hc bis items or weps from lk hc
    Edited: October 16, 2020

4. so lets tell SP to use mind fly so they can hit big dips like warrs with cleave or mages to do lb on everything that is moveing

and about items, who is crazy to buy dbw and crypt for coins rofl, 4 boss in icc that even normal version is good till the end and mace that only warrs will take and dk tank, talk about items that he will never get a chance to get like rs hc bis items or weps from lk hc
    I think you're talking about mind sear. And both spriest and mages deal significantly less lk damage by doing that, which is not the case for warriors. Also nobody mentioned anything about buying cryptmaker, it was an easy to fetch alternative this entire conversation. Comparing cleave to mind sear makes me double think about even answering this.

I'm glad you read 2 lines in a 3 page thread and gave your opinion on the matter. You're doing great.

5. yea, trash talking about dbw been best item to buy with coins made me puke my self

First 123