1. Someone deleted the characters in my account

Someone deleted the characters in my account
    How do i recover
    Can you help me

2. https://www.warmane.com/account > services
    Select realm > Currency:Points/Coins > Character restoration
    You should be able to see a list of characters you can restore.

It costs 0 points/coins if done within 48 hours (but once every 7 days)

3. Someone stolen my account, deleted my character, and deleted my daodaobaoji equipment. Please restore the character in my account and restore my equipment, thank you.

4. Someone stolen my account, deleted my character, and deleted my daodaobaoji equipment. Please restore the character in my account and restore my equipment, thank you.
    Account security is your responsibility and you will not get any support for problems that it causes. All you can do is follow skullatbash's instructions.

Change your password, put 2 factor authentification.

5. Someone stolen my account, deleted my character, and deleted my daodaobaoji equipment. Please restore the character in my account and restore my equipment, thank you.
    You were given the option for free restore, the other one requires some payment.
    As Thorbjorn stated, account security is your own responsibility.

6. Can I restore the equipment of my character

7. How? you go to "store" page and buy it with points and coins) or go and farm it from raids

8. How to pay to restore equipment
    If he deleted the gear aswell there's nothing that can be done. You need to farm it again.

9. I have backed up. Does it work to recover my gears?

10. I have backed up. Does it work to recover my gears?
    I don't think it does.

11. I have backed up. Does it work to recover my gears?
    it serves to recover your characters in case there were database problems from Warmane side, not to revert user-side actions

12. As far as I know you can get coins refund for the gear you have bought on "Store".
    So, you may try to open a ticket for that:
    My account > support > create ticket > general enquiry
    Edited: October 15, 2020