1. Camping WG keep for HOURS??

Is it now acceptable for multi-boxers to camp the keep when their faction does not own it for hours on end? These horde botters have been in the Wintergrasp Keep, which is controlled by Alliance, for literally 3-4 hours.

Additionally, this server is becoming pvp between multiboxers - solo players are getting lost in the squabble and so are pvp mechanics- can we not set up a server for them and others who don't mind them can play there as well? There are literally 2-4 multiboxers every Wintergrasp at this point, and it's not cool that the entire BG hinges on them - no other players can even get in because they take so many raid slots.

2. Is it now acceptable for multi-boxers to camp the keep when their faction does not own it for hours on end? These horde botters have been in the Wintergrasp Keep, which is controlled by Alliance, for literally 3-4 hours.

Additionally, this server is becoming pvp between multiboxers - solo players are getting lost in the squabble and so are pvp mechanics- can we not set up a server for them and others who don't mind them can play there as well? There are literally 2-4 multiboxers every Wintergrasp at this point, and it's not cool that the entire BG hinges on them - no other players can even get in because they take so many raid slots.
    I say, reverse the limitation, because clearly, it has not, and will not change a thing. Everything that I said would continue happening, is happening. Multiboxers are intelligent people, and limiting them only gave them more strategic impulses. I told you people it was going to get harder, not fix the primary issue. Even my wife is tinkering around when I'm usually the one who organizes her groups. This was a rather silly move.

3. I say, reverse the limitation.
    They won't reverse it, I thought you would have understood by now.

because clearly, it has not, and will not change a thing.
    Oh it did change things, instead of fighting big boxers (like you and me) they fight smaller ones and have a bigger chance of winning vs them.

Rolling close to 100 boxes is good for nobody, if you don't pvp there really is no justification for running more than 40 chars at one time since you can't do anything at the same time with more than 40 anyway.

For the OP:
    Form a group and fight the boxer. Ive seen a group of 25 people fight and win 2x 25man boxers and a few randoms in SW the other day. It is more than possible.

But yeah if you let him sit there picking off people (wich is exactly what a premade would do aswell) then you have no right complaining about it, just dodge him...
    Edited: October 13, 2020

4. It kind of amuses me that alliance always holds wg, but horde boxers make it unusable. Wintergrasp is trash. The whole zone is poorly designed and the idea never worked. I rarely set foot in the place unless I need to farm stone keepers for a piece of gear for some alt or twink. The weekly quests are just gank city, and there are far better ways to move ahead in the acquisition of pvp gear. When I need new shoulder and helm enchants, I fly in during a low pop time in the few hours every week when horde holds it, grab them and get the hell out. Occasionally there are a few fun wpvp skirmishes there, but it's usually just gank mode and boxer-ville. I don't know why anyone goes there other than that.

5. It kind of amuses me that alliance always holds wg, but horde boxers make it unusable. Wintergrasp is trash. The whole zone is poorly designed and the idea never worked. I rarely set foot in the place unless I need to farm stone keepers for a piece of gear for some alt or twink. The weekly quests are just gank city, and there are far better ways to move ahead in the acquisition of pvp gear. When I need new shoulder and helm enchants, I fly in during a low pop time in the few hours every week when horde holds it, grab them and get the hell out. Occasionally there are a few fun wpvp skirmishes there, but it's usually just gank mode and boxer-ville. I don't know why anyone goes there other than that.
    Winning WG + Doing all of the weekly quests in WG will give you around 50-60k honor just from doing something that takes less then an hours of work.
    Farming the same amount of honor in BGs will up far more of your time.

6. Winning WG + Doing all of the weekly quests in WG will give you around 50-60k honor just from doing something that takes less then an hours of work.
    Farming the same amount of honor in BGs will up far more of your time.
    I said "better", not faster. There is a difference.

7. It kind of amuses me that alliance always holds wg, but horde boxers make it unusable. Wintergrasp is trash. The whole zone is poorly designed and the idea never worked. I rarely set foot in the place unless I need to farm stone keepers for a piece of gear for some alt or twink. The weekly quests are just gank city, and there are far better ways to move ahead in the acquisition of pvp gear. When I need new shoulder and helm enchants, I fly in during a low pop time in the few hours every week when horde holds it, grab them and get the hell out. Occasionally there are a few fun wpvp skirmishes there, but it's usually just gank mode and boxer-ville. I don't know why anyone goes there other than that.
    So, the only smart thing Horde players have come up with is we let Ally win WG for a few reasons.

First: The losing team gets stacks of tenacity for each loss making it easier when we actually want to win while we're doing the following step.

Second: So we can farm Ally, however most Horde "WPVP" brainlets unfortunately need to either vastly outnumber their enemies by either purchasing the help of Horde multiboxers or making their own multiboxers, since they lack a lot of skill and class knowledge. I even think I saw a Horde multiboxer get pulled off the roof of VoA earlier today and all his toons fell with them and died, soooo yeah, case in point.

A lot of great players are unfortunately in Arena or BGs, and are already BiS so they don't need WG. You can tell the plethora of garbage MBoxers from the very very few good ones. (Ltyrantjr being literally the only good Horde MBoxer).

Lastly: Expect more and more Horde Multiboxers, fresh 25 mans are being created quite often and are actively sought after since we can't rely on buying the help of the big Mboxers anymore. Although quantity doesn't equal quality, unfortunately this is a game with health bars and 25 characters can nuke an HP bar faster than 1. So they farm WG fights and lose so they can farm the Ally come to get WG stuff.

This is the new meta, enjoy the time your character is alive for now unless MBoxing is out right banned, which will never happen because [REDACTED].

I detest being Horde, but unfortunately the racials are better for PVE, so I just bring out my popcorn whenever I see people complaining about various Ally guilds in the in game chat channels and requiring the help of mboxers because they can't match them in skill.
    Edited: October 19, 2020

8. So, the only smart thing Horde players have come up with is we let Ally win WG for a few reasons.

First: The losing team gets stacks of tenacity for each loss making it easier when we actually want to win while we're doing the following step.

Second: So we can farm Ally, however most Horde "WPVP" brainlets unfortunately need to either vastly outnumber their enemies by either purchasing the help of Horde multiboxers or making their own multiboxers, since they lack a lot of skill and class knowledge. I even think I saw a Horde multiboxer get pulled off the roof of VoA earlier today and all his toons fell with them and died, soooo yeah, case in point.

A lot of great players are unfortunately in Arena or BGs, and are already BiS so they don't need WG. You can tell the plethora of garbage MBoxers from the very very few good ones. (Ltyrantjr being literally the only good Horde MBoxer).

Lastly: Expect more and more Horde Multiboxers, fresh 25 mans are being created quite often and are actively sought after since we can't rely on buying the help of the big Mboxers anymore. Although quantity doesn't equal quality, unfortunately this is a game with health bars and 25 characters can nuke an HP bar faster than 1. So they farm WG fights and lose so they can farm the Ally come to get WG stuff.

This is the new meta, enjoy the time your character is alive for now unless MBoxing is out right banned, which will never happen because [REDACTED].

I detest being Horde, but unfortunately the racials are better for PVE, so I just bring out my popcorn whenever I see people complaining about various Ally guilds in the in game chat channels and requiring the help of mboxers because they can't match them in skill.
    Hmmm, not sure why you bothered to quote me on this post. What I said is irrelevant to this screed. My point was simply that WG is a garbage zone that most people avoid for obvious reasons. Never said a word about any guilds, alli or otherwise. Mis-quote someone else please.

9. Hmmm, not sure why you bothered to quote me on this post. What I said is irrelevant to this screed. My point was simply that WG is a garbage zone that most people avoid for obvious reasons. Never said a word about any guilds, alli or otherwise. Mis-quote someone else please.
    Also meant to quote that other guy that mentioned smart Multiboxers, looks like I messed up, my b. You also mentioned Ally always holding WG and I wanted to elucidate you and the other readers as to why, since I myself feel it's pretty petty, but the ends justify the money, as they say, lol.

Slight error aside, hope you have a great time in Warmane, cheers.

10. I said "better", not faster. There is a difference.
    How is that better when you are investing WAY more time for the same amount of honor?
    BGs is a pure coinflip if you aint running as a premade, and even then its still far far slower honor per hour ratio compared to doing the WG quests.

11. How is that better when you are investing WAY more time for the same amount of honor?
    BGs is a pure coinflip if you aint running as a premade, and even then its still far far slower honor per hour ratio compared to doing the WG quests.
    Hmmmm, but I AM running in premades. So there's that. Better. And probably faster, since most of the WG honor you quoted was weekly. And without question, way more fun. So yea. Point stands.

Edit: I just looked at my pvp tab in game, and I earned 46,000 honor last night in about 3 hours of pure fun doing premade bgs. THAT is how it's better. I died maybe 5 or 6 times all evening (and that's as a healer who is constantly being focused), never got ganked, we never lost a bg, and had a fun time with my friends and guildmates. You can only earn honor like that once per week doing the WG quests. The rest are just the battles. So I can earn easily upwards of 300,000 honor every week just having fun in bgs, as opposed to being ganked trying to do the weeklies or being blown up repeatedly by some clown-*** multiboxer. WG has it place. That place is to help you gear up and get the pvp enchants. But once you've done that, I would recommend focusing on getting your skills up and getting into a strong pvp guild. Much more enjoyable and efficient.

Better.
    Edited: October 20, 2020

12. So in 3 hours you got 46k?
    In under an hour of doing the weekly you can get 50-60k honor.

This was never about how much honor you can earn per week but the amount of honor you get for finishing the weeklies along with winning WG.
    Which is around 50-60k for UNDER an hour.
    Now if you go in a BG you wont even come close to that amount of honor with the same time.

13. So in 3 hours you got 46k?
    In under an hour of doing the weekly you can get 50-60k honor.

This was never about how much honor you can earn per week but the amount of honor you get for finishing the weeklies along with winning WG.
    Which is around 50-60k for UNDER an hour.
    Now if you go in a BG you wont even come close to that amount of honor with the same time.
    Yes, you can do that 50k once a week. The rest of the week you cannot, because the quests are weekly. Meanwhile, I just showed how I can average 300k a week while enjoying myself with my friends. AND, as I said before, my point was that it's better. In fact, it's better and faster. But my point was that it's better. And it is.

But in reality you just like to hear yourself argue. So you may continue on without me.