1. Restore professions

Hello. I'd like to ask if its possible to restore my previous professions. I was 440ish on Tailoring and Enchanting on my character Voldimort. The problem is that I left the game on after I left for work, thinking that it would just log off eventually on its own. Well as it so happens my little brother decided to change the professions to something he enjoyed(alchemy and herbalism), wasting me months and months of trying to level these up, not to mention all of the gold that I wasted on these too.

I know it was somewhat irresponsible of me to leave it open like that, but it would mean a lot to me if you could do this for me as it would save me A LOT of time and nerves.

2. Nothing that can be done about it. You'll have to level them again. And, for the record, leveling up a profession doesn't take "months and months" and can be easily done in a few days.

3. Nothing that can be done about it. You'll have to level them again. And, for the record, leveling up a profession doesn't take "months and months" and can be easily done in a few days.
    Gathering rare recipes does however.