1. Icecrown ilvl bracket - Cross Realm BGs

BGs have been grabbing 3k GS or lower players from Icecrown to fill alliance BGs due to population since the start of the realm. This is now a problem when the average GS is closer to 4k. I'm wondering if you could just change the bracket to 3.5k+ when it comes to Icecrown in Frostmourne BGs. I've really enjoyed BGs here and hoping that can continue going into this next season. Thank you for your time.

PS - This is under the assumption you're not going to merge us with ICC and Lord until the progression is over. Which I assume considering BG Que's aren't an issue in the slightest.
    Edited: October 18, 2020

2. It has nothing to do with gearscore but with items they are wearing. The moment players from Icecrown buy something that's not from Frostmourne's released content they get moved to the Icecrown+Lordaeron+Blackrock tier so ofcourse they'll keep picking up lowbies, because lowbies are the only ones who don't have high tier items.
    Edited: October 16, 2020

3. Ok but that's not a solution to the problem. The last couple weeks BGs have been one sided, the side with more Icecrown players lose. It's not a good time for anyone involved. I'm pretty sure everyone would agree we'd rather wait 5+ mins for a Que rather than have instant Queue's with Icecrown players. I came to this realm from Lorderoen because of the no cross realm BGs. Not sure why they changed it, just hoping they can set it back with the new season coming out.
    Edited: October 16, 2020

4. Ok but that's not a solution to the problem. The last couple weeks BGs have been one sided, the side with more Icecrown players lose. It's not a good time for anyone involved. I'm pretty sure everyone would agree we'd rather wait 5+ mins for a Que rather than have instant Queue's with Icecrown players. I came to this realm from Lorderoen because of the no cross realm BGs. Not sure why they changed it, just hoping they can set it back with the new season coming out.
    crossrealm has always been active on frostmourne. it says so right in the frostmourne release thread

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415559

"Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear."

5. Yes, as I said in my original message - BGs have been grabbing 3k GS or lower players from Icecrown to fill alliance BGs due to population since the start of the realm. Are you guy's not in the same BGs as me? Every single Icecrown player is well under 3k gs you pretty much never get anything over 3.5k. Which is what the rest of the server is at if not way above due to progression. I'm simply asking for a higher ilvl bracket so the BGs can return to what they were. I'm guessing you haven't been BGing much if you're disagreeing with this at all.

6. I came to this realm from Lorderoen because of the no cross realm BGs. Not sure why they changed it, just hoping they can set it back with the new season coming out.
    i was replying to that bit. apparently i forgot to remove some of the quote last night. that made it sound like you thought frostmourse had no crossrealm bg's.
    Edited: October 17, 2020 Reason: typo

7. Dont worry, soon youll cry when youre 4k and rest will be 6.7k.

8. I think it's not crossrealm problem, but Icecrown player's problem. For frostmourne players, its easy - get all the gear You want, there is no way to jump into higher bracket. On icecrown, when You can find all the items, many buy an 264ilvl boe or ICC ring and they are grabbed into higher one. So the only players from icecrown that joins lower bracker are people that just dinged 80. I see some people knows whats going on and doing twinks/smurfs of icecrown, specially suited for lower bracket BG, but this is quite rare. So imo we should just leave it like it is, hoping icecrowns players will get the idea of lower/higher bracker and how to suit them.

By the way, I had some time lately and was trying lower and higher tier in BG. While higher bracket seems like total mess, chaos, unbalanced platers and can be hardly considerated fun, I gotta admit, lower bracket's bg was really pleasent experience.