1. Warmane GM's don't care about Ninja Looters, or the community.

Hello,

2 Days ago I was doing a TOC 25 Raid and an axe dropped that i could use for my rogue.
    It was a 1-handed axe and I ended up rolling for it along with some hunter. I lost the roll and the raid leader carelessly gives it to hunter.
    The hunter was upset because he didn't get a cloak that he wanted so he just started rolling for everything to ninja loot and make people angry.
    I had several screenshots of this and reported this with an In-game ticket and the GM's did nothing about it. (if you're gonna give me an argument that he could've used that axe, the answer is no. he had a 2-handed polearm that was much much better than the axe.)

Yesterday I joined a PUG ICC10M Raid and we get to DBS. The raid leader tells us to hero at start which the shaman doesn't do. We end up wiping and the raid leader is angry and says its RO. We felt like he wasn't leading very well so we simply thought we would replace the leader and continue with the raid ourselves. The raid leader gets angry says "You won't continue without me" and kicks 2 of us out of the raid before rolling the loot which was ours to roll for.
    Again I made an in-game ticket with screenshots and again it went unpunished.

This looks a lot like the GM's don't give a flying **** about the community and they clearly condone toxic behavior.

I'm starting to think they do fake ban's and announce them in the chat just so people think they ban and they don't actually follow up on tickets.
    If your report actually worked against a ninja-looter let me know :) I am really curious if they actually ever follow up.

If this goes on the only thing left for me to do is become toxic as well... until these reckless GM's realize they have a problem with their community.

Thank you for reading.

2. Waow, last week they responded my ticket only after 3 days :D.

3. they do ban people for ninjaing. chances are if your report went unpunished then either A. you lacked evidence, or B. it wasn't a ninja in the gm's eyes.

the required info is listed in http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=325598