1. help Warlock PVP

Hello, I started doing PVP solo queue and I seem to be doing absolutely horrible, apparently I have no idea what to do and how to PVP. I checked the guides on this forum but they seem to be extremely dry and lack detailed information.
    Is there anyone who would be willing to help me learn how to PVP?

2. I'm no expert, but I play pvp with my warlock (affliciton) from time to time and the best strategy is to cast corruption on everything and switch between curse of tongues or exhaustion depending on who is trying to attack me, and keep running like a chicken, fear is useful, but it becomes less effective with repeated uses, in bgs the best thing you can do is stay close to your healer, target the enemy healer and spam drain mana and CoT

As an affliction I feel like I'm not a huge damage disher, but I'm more part of the support team, keep everyone stressed out, specially the healer, I have never tried other specs for pvp so take my word with a grain of s

3. I mean I do get the basics, DOT stuff, curse, fear.
    But I feel like fear is useless in 90% of the cases.
    Like for example in the last match I was vs ele shaman, ret paladin and a disco priest. All of them can dispel fear, so basically it was a wasted CD every time and i can't burst them enough. The fight went for long time like 15 minutes and they won.

Similar thing goes for udks, warriors who get fear immunity on short CD.
    So again, I am literally clueless what to do, how to play, how to counter other classes, how to burst etc etc

4. it's been a few years since ive pvp'd but if you're affli the idea is to cover your fear with unstable affliction so that the healers can't dispel it without getting fked over.

You've also got your pet cc to play around with to help with this.

5. Hello, I started doing PVP solo queue and I seem to be doing absolutely horrible, apparently I have no idea what to do and how to PVP. I checked the guides on this forum but they seem to be extremely dry and lack detailed information.
    Is there anyone who would be willing to help me learn how to PVP?
    The question your asking is unreasonable to answer.

It would take pages and pages of information for some one to try and give you a full detailed spill about warlock pvp on the forums.

People have made countless videos with great advice. Countless forum posts with great advice. Many skilled players are in game who you can spectate and try to learn from, maybe theyll even give you advice if you ask nicely. Try to make friends with a good rated warlock in game that way you have some one who could give you on the spot advice.

But ultimately your best teacher is going to be the experience you gain from constantly having a drive to become better at what you do.

6. A good affliction warlock will usually be the best damage dealer by far in a BG even without a healer (Since we heal ourselves a lot)

Make sure you corrupt and UA everything you can. Corruptions always your priority as you'll gain a haste buff quicker and instant shadowbolts.