1. So I suppose this is inaccurate? 100% drop from Handful of Candy? https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=33226

2. So I suppose this is inaccurate? 100% drop from Handful of Candy? https://wotlk.evowow.com/?item=33226
    I'm sorry but you are referring to a private server database. Do yo uknow how those % are actually formed in WoWhaed?

3. I can confirm the Hallowed title achievement is doable now. Done it on 3 toons. Candy you need for achi is dropped from Headless Horseman boss in SM eaven if you have done daily.

4. I got this answer:

The candy buckets give a candy bag in tbc & wotlk. In cata+ it gives a treat bag [same item ID]. So in cata+ it's meant to be a big variety of items, but not in wotlk. There was an old loot report regarding this that fixed it few weeks ago. As for Tricky Treat, will now be obtainable from Headless Horseman inside the dungeon [as it should be]. Any player that wants toothpicks, masks or wands will have to obtain them from the Treat bag you receive from innkeepers [1 hour cooldown].
    I'm just amazed how can one implement such a change without even doing a sanity check. So what if it was implemented on retail for a while. It was removed for a good reason. Consider the following experiment that literally took 2 minutes to write:
    https://prnt.sc/v3t8aj
    It's a simple sim of the mask drop from the Treat Bag that has a 40% drop chance. The number of Treat Bags opened is set to 200. The output of the simulation is an avrage of 19 masks. Which means that even after opening 200 Treat Bags, on avrage, you won't have all unique masks. Now take into consideration you need to wait 1h to obtain each Treat Bag, you can conclude with ease that you need 200h, or 9 days.
    Edited: October 21, 2020

5. I'm just amazed how can one implement such a change without even doing a sanity check. So what if it was implemented on retail for a while. It was removed for a good reason. Consider the following experiment that literally took 2 minutes to write:
    https://prnt.sc/v2l5ae
    It's a simple sim of the mask drop from the Treat Bag that has a 2% drop chance. The number of Treat Bags opened is set to 2000. The output of the simulation is an avrage of 17 masks. Which means that even after opening 2000 Treat Bags, on avrage, you won't have all unique masks. Now take into consideration you need to wait 1h to obtain each Treat Bag, you can conclude with ease that you need 2000h, or a bit over 83 days. Since event lasts 14 days, one would need 6 years to get those avrage 17 masks. And still not be done with the achie.
    I am doing this achievement on my paladin since 2016 still need 5 unique masks, so i guess i am not gonna be able to complete it this year either.

6. I am doing this achievement on my paladin since 2016 still need 5 unique masks, so i guess i am not gonna be able to complete it this year either.
    That is purly your fault. This change was made recently. Last year, and every year before it, the buckets awareded masks. Only the truly unfortunate like myself didn't manage to complete the "Mask for all occasions" achievement in one season. Which just proves that this change has no relation with common sense.
    Also, from all the quest items, quests, pvp issues, npc scripts, etc. they decide that this is a priority... i'm just amazed.

Note that in the simulation i previously mentioned some assumptions are made that just relax the problem. One assumption is that a player would be able to sit and visit an inkeeper every hour for 9 days straight. Second, Treat Bag drops every time you visit an inkeeper. Those are naturally wrong.

Again, I just have to repeat how amazed I am that with everything that still needs polishing in the game somebody decided that this is a priority change to be made. And to top it all off, because it was posted by a noname who claims it was like that on retail. Why not implement bugged corpse explode, or infinite jol proc, or plague event... those were all happening on retail at some point. The logic for the decision is just flawed, and it's amazing it went through with nobody raising an eyebrow. Just proves how far the staff went from the community over the years. Dunno why I even bother. This will be lost in the void like many many posts before.

Sincerely,
    Shichirou - Lordaeron
    Edited: October 21, 2020

7. You seem to have no clue about development, so be enlightened by the fact bugs aren't equal. They aren't on a 1:1 relation for effort, work involved, testing involved, etc. One bug might take multiple developers working on different fronts to get a cause narrowed down before it can be fixed, while another can simply be changing a line or two so the correct item is awarded. But of course none of that matters when the point is "don't fix bugs I like."

8. You seem to have no clue about development, so be enlightened by the fact bugs aren't equal. They aren't on a 1:1 relation for effort, work involved, testing involved, etc. One bug might take multiple developers working of different fronts to get a cause narrowed down before it can be fixed, while another can simply be changing a line or two so the correct item is awarded. But of course none of that matters when the point is "don't fix bugs I like."
    Please do enlighten me. You just proved my point. As being low priority it might have been a thing on retail for longer than inteneded. All I'm saying is: how did this pass the validation without anyone thinking: "hmmm. how does this impact the rest of the event? are there parts of the event that will suffer from it?"
    Oh, don't get me started on "bugs" I'd like them to finally fix. Don't get me started on the exploits on the achievement ladder, that people are begging to be looked into for years. Don't get me started on arena achievements that randomly get tuned on/off every season. There is a lot I'd like, but will never get. No reason to reply to me like that. Getting tirggered by feedback... just solidifies what I said about the staff. Don't forget who and what you represent when replying

9. No reason to reply to me like that. Getting tirggered by feedback... just solidifies what I said about the staff. Don't forget who and what you represent when replying
    Considering your attitude over something being fixed, to the point of insinuating whoever implemented it is insane, don't forget you are only still posting due to an easily-revoked overlooking.

10. https://imgur.com/a/pbff4UY

thanks god somebody wrote this topic. I have the same problem, collected ENTIRE candy buckets and dont have any wand/toothpick... and only 3 masks. Anyone can tell me, what we (achi botters) are supposed to do now?

Maybe after fixing that bug, you could reset buckets for us? Otherwise we gonna wait YEAR for complete achievement or what???

First 12