1. Lordaeron worth starting fresh on?

Hello , i played a bit on frostmourne but i dont like it soo much as there arent many low level people to play with . So im thinking to join Lordaeron , but i want to know if its worth , like are all the players geared now and if it will be empty on lower levels ?

2. Lordaeron is a good realm, it's been around for a while so a lot of people are well geared. I like it because I don't level up so fast there. Sometimes I like doing all the quests without over leveling them. It's good to learn your class when you are challenged I play on icecrown mostly, but Lordaeron is fun, and the people are nice there.

3. Def worth starting out on, I have a full geared char with 6k+ gs on Icecrown with everything endgame done so just got bored of it. Started fresh the other day on Lord and really enjoying it, taking my time doing quests and I can tell you there's a lot of low level people running around. Not sure if alts or fresh but they're there.

4. Yes sir. There is way more players in begining zones then you might expect. I meet a lot of people in all zones since level 1. Just remeber to join global chat. There is also a lot of leveling guilds too doing old content while leveling.

5. Joining Lord is hella worth, I started playing again when the coronavirus had my area shut down. I was doing lore master while leveling, thats how slow and enjoyable I was playing. There should be zero rush to hit end game there will always be hundreds if not thousands of players.

I advise to join and just jump in, dont be deterred if you die a bunch while leveling its a packed open pvp world.