1. Wrong toon trade i need help :)

Hello,

i've buy a toon this morning a mage but when i've receive it i have no stuff...

I ve speak with seller and i think he forget to check full inventory..

that was my first trade on warmane and i've loose 100 €...

can you help me ?

thx a lot

2. when you mouseover on characters on "trade" there is a clear orange message:
    Spoiler: Show

Also, when you check the armory an additional "INVENTORY (CHARACTER TRADE)" tab is available. To allow you to see items/equip in Bag and Bank

there is nothing you can do I guess.

What did the seller promise btw?

3. thx for your answer

seller show me toon in game with stuff etc .. and tell me i put stuff in bags because i cannot sell with equiped stuff when iv've buy and log toon

no bags no stuff no emblem etc....

4. seller show me toon in game with stuff etc .. and tell me i put stuff in bags because i cannot sell with equiped stuff when iv've buy and log toon
    Warmane sets a minumum price for the character based on its gear. If he had to put items in bags, that means he wanted to lower the price and sell the character with equipment only, without the bags. If he told you otherwise, he either didn't know how it works or he was intending to scam you.

You can try making a support ticket on website: https://www.warmane.com/account/support

But there is no guarantee that something will be done about it. And you most likely couldn't get a better character at that price anyway because of the minimum price set by Warmane. For 100 Euros (about 120 coins) you can get a character with 4 BiS items (probably less if you are playing on Frostmourne) and the other slots empty or with BoE items.

5. i have alredy make a post on forum (this one) ^^ mailed staff of warmane and make a support ticket and a request in game :)

i'm waiting sadly ...

6. Forum post and ingame ticket won't help. If you sent an email to [email protected] then that should be enough.

7. Staff is answering me on support ticket :) but for now no solution ^^ but quick asnwer i will post here what is the final solution...